Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A buddy of mine ordered his MY in September / October of 2021. A few weeks ago he was given a June 14~July 19 delivery window (it was later pushed back to July 14~19, then up to June 6~12).
And yesterday, June 14, he received it! Amazingly the months old estimate was most accurate.

production VIN minus last 2 numbers is F4482xx.

Reactions: MyMYLRnw
Hey guys I need some help on how to contact Tesla. I have secured my finance and need to contact Tesla to update how much down I am putting and how much I am financing and with you. Currently my car is set as cash. Which number should I call? I’ve been having trouble getting a hold of them

Hi Tesla Fams, Just wanted to share when I placed the ordered for MYP and VIN received.
Order Date: March 28th, 2022 9:30 AM
VIN Received: June 15th, 2022 around 10:00PM
Order Spec: White Exterior, White Interior, No FSD, No Tow Hitch.
Tesla is delivering to my house. (Did not have the option to pick up the car at the Tesla location)

Hey guys I need some help on how to contact Tesla. I have secured my finance and need to contact Tesla to update how much down I am putting and how much I am financing and with you. Currently my car is set as cash. Which number should I call? I’ve been having trouble getting a hold of them
If you go to the Tesla website, they have the option to chat with an online representative. They will change the financing option right away.

Reactions: Automaz_
Hi Tesla Fams, Just wanted to share when I placed the ordered for MYP and VIN received.
Tesla is delivering to my house. (Did not have the option to pick up the car at the Tesla location)
What’s your zip code? I’m in San Diego too.

Reactions: MyMYLRnw
Just picked up this beast after all this
Just a couple of minor paint defects that they'll fix otherwise everything else is good from order date of long range and then switching to p till now basically about 95 days.
PXL_20220616_193243496.jpg

Fastest way would be via online chat accessible on a non model Y page of tesla.com They took the chat option off the Y page due to excessive demand or something. 🤔

Or if you have had Tesla text you, just reply back to the text, I think they switched me from cash to financing after about 4 hours or so.

Reactions: Automaz_
Excellent! :cool:

Reactions: JKReady