Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All them freakin switchers. I can imagine when they get them “ dang this thing rides rough, should have kept with the LR”
We have a LR (with induction wheels) and a P now, and TBH it’s not a drastic difference to me. I can definitely tell that the suspension and steering are stiffer, but I don’t see that as a negative, and other than that they’re pretty close in my eyes. Then again, I also used to drive a MINI and a VW GTI, so sporty isn’t foreign to me.

Haven’t driven the P to work yet, but there are some twisty roads I take that will be fun to try out.

Reactions: Triplem086
So I ordered a black and white interior MYP back in 03/22 and had a EED of Jun-Jul.

In 05/22 I decided to change to a red and white interior MYP because I will only live once, the EED actually shorten after that to last week of June and in the following weeks shifted back to Jun-Jul.

3 days ago my EED changed to 09/05-10/17 :(

I’m in GA, I’m confused why it pushed so far! :/

So I ordered a black and white interior MYP back in 03/22 and had a EED of Jun-Jul.

In 05/22 I decided to change to a red and white interior MYP because I will only live once, the EED actually shorten after that to last week of June and in the following weeks shifted back to Jun-Jul.

3 days ago my EED changed to 09/05-10/17 :(

I’m in GA, I’m confused why it pushed so far! :/
I wonder if it is MYP Red/White. I ordered the same with towing on 3/24 and had a similar original window. Down to a 6/12-6/26 two week window. Then I got moved a few times this week and currently at 7/26-8/30. Pretty disappointed that my wait could be extended by an additional 60% original estimated time.

hi friends just wanted to share my order info for my MYP Midnight Silver/White Interior/No FSD/No tow hitch
OD: 04/24
EDD1: 07/14 - 08/12
EDD2: 06/16 - 07/14
EDD3: 06/22 - 07/06 (just changed last week)
Recently received a text about my trade-in (don't know if that means anything) but still have no vin
Located in SoCal, Huntington Beach

Reactions: VegasMYP
Haven’t gotten a text about getting a vin even though I have a vin and didn’t get a text about car being on the truck

But I called Tesla and the rep told me he can see car was just loaded on to the truck
When can i expect to take delivery lol
I got all the messages except for the “it’s on the truck” text but spoke to two different people that said my car was due to arrive today or tomorrow for a Sunday pick-up

Picked up in PA and it had all seasons. That said, no mud flaps or PPF. SC said that was just a “one time thing” :(
I pick up at Devon on Tuesday. I’ll be happy as long as it comes with all season tires. I got better mud flaps that I’m gonna put on and I’m doing PPF on the front. Those PPF precut pieces in front of the rear wheels are not expensive on Amazon.

I pick up at Devon on Tuesday. I’ll be happy as long as it comes with all season tires. I got better mud flaps that I’m gonna put on and I’m doing PPF on the front. Those PPF precut pieces in front of the rear wheels are not expensive on Amazon.
Yup, I feel the same way, I am hoping I get the all seasons in NY.

I just ordered the mud flaps and PPF form amazon and it was less then $50. If mines comes with it I’ll just return