Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD is June 27 - July 1 right now don’t have the option to schedule delivery yet

But I took care of everything else and uploaded the insurance card with the new VIN. I’m just going to bring them a certified cashiers check for the down payment after I inspect the car

When did you get the text that the car departed the factory and how long after were you able to schedule delivery

I was called/texted about scheduling delivery. i wouldn't worry too much, i literally got texted 2 days before delivery date.

When did you get the text that the car departed the factory and how long after were you able to schedule delivery
It will take about 10-14 days to deliver to Chicago area probably after leaving Fremont. You can only schedule delivery once it leaves fremont and is in Transit. Once it arrives at your local Tesla center, they need a minimum of 3 days to process for temporary tags, at which point you can then pickup.

My car left fremont 6/8. Once it did, I was able to schedule delivery (after taking care of all paperwork and submitting insurance and payments). The car is schedule to arrive today, 6/17. The earliest I can take delivery is Monday 6/20, as of right now I’m scheduled to pickup 6/22. So it’s about a 2 week process once it leaves the factory.

Last edited:
Just got a VIN!! F494, will call to see what goodies it has!

New edd: 19-23 June, OD 03/13
MSM no extras, picking up in Fremont.

Do i need to pay the balance now or after inspection is good? I will finance for the most part and will call them now to let them know the timeline.

God, that’s exciting!
Pay now to save yourself time. the odds of you rejecting the car are slim to none, and tesla is usually pretty good at fixing problems so its not like you have to pull the "fix it or im not paying" card at them.

Update: After I replied to the VIN message yesterday asking about delivery postpomemt, I actually got a message back just now stating the car will arrive at my local delivery center a day after my training ends. And they will send me another message to schedule for the delivery. That’s going to work out perfectly. Now even more excited.

Last edited:
Just got a VIN!! F494, will call to see what goodies it has!

New edd: 19-23 June, OD 03/13
MSM no extras, picking up in Fremont.

Do i need to pay the balance now or after inspection is good? I will finance for the most part and will call them now to let them know the timeline.

Just called them, told me to pay with a cashier's check as we had ordered under my fiancee's name but I'm picking it up, otherwise they could cancel he said. Not sure why but will do as he says. Scheduled delivery for June 20!

He was extremely reluctant in talking about the features like ryzen/tires/etc. , guess we will see. Regardless, I will pick up whatever :)

With this VIN, it shouldn't be a reject, right?

So I check my Tesla online account every 30 minutes or so to see if any updates since I got the "JUNE" text and Trade in phone call this week. A moment ago, I noticed my online account no longer has my vehicle reservation! However on my app it is still there. I'm freaking out guys.
My EDD is still saying June 21 - July 5 on my app.
I have no VIN# yet.

Edit: My reservation just came back on my online account. Don't know what happened there, it was missing for a few minutes. Thought it was being updated so I checked the source code for the hidden VIN# but nothing.

Last edited:
So I check my Tesla online account every 30 minutes or so to see if any updates since I got the "JUNE" text and Trade in phone call this week. A moment ago, I noticed my online account no longer has my vehicle reservation! However on my app it is still there. I'm freaking out guys.
My EDD is still saying June 21 - July 5 on my app.
I have no VIN# yet.

Edit: My reservation just came back on my online account. Don't know what happened there, it was missing for a few minutes. Thought it was being updated so I checked the source code for the hidden VIN# but nothing.
Same here and I had the same thought process that it might be something to do with VIN issuance. But alas, also nothing on my end (VIN-wise) 🙃. I haven't heard anything from Tesla since the "can you take delivery in June" text.

Reactions: MyMYLRnw
Uncle Elon playing games with me now. Been waiting for MYP since January. I have my vin and EDD was initially 6/16/22. had to push it back to 6/20 since it hadn't left the factory yet and there was no explanation to why. Today I wake up and check the app and it says to view account. I go on there and it is telling me "Your 30 day trade-in offer provided on 06/07/2022 has expired. Provide an updated odometer for a new offer." The games are that 6/7/2022 was 10 days ago, not 30. Every time I have done the updated mileage the trade has dropped by thousands. I refuse to have that happen again, especially when I should have had my car yesterday and I am still within my 30-day window.