Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I forgot to mention: right about the time when I was getting the VIN, the Tesla app on my phone asked me to allow the app to use Bluetooth or turn it on if I had it off. I guess when the VIN is assigned the app will then get ready to communicate with a car of that particular VIN if it was delivered. Could be a good indication for those waiting for their VINs.

I forgot to mention: right about the time when I was getting the VIN, the Tesla app on my phone asked me to allow the app to use Bluetooth or turn it on if I had it off. I guess when the VIN is assigned the app will then get ready to communicate with a car of that particular VIN if it was delivered. Could be a good indication for those waiting for their VINs.
Ah good to know! This is another indicator besides the hidden vin# in the source code. I will definitely look out for this bluetooth notification since I refresh my app. every 5 minutes.

Picked up the MSM MYP this morning in Rocklin. I saw zero problems, hopped in and drove to the tint/PPF shop. I have a July 5 appointment for tint and XPEL Stealth wrap, but I had the owner do his own inspection for anything I may have missed. He gave it a 100% 👍. Gotta say, even without the wrap, it sure looks good in the driveway!

Attachments

• 7EE94967-9842-48BD-BCD2-A55BEC84C866.jpeg
    7EE94967-9842-48BD-BCD2-A55BEC84C866.jpeg
    645.3 KB · Views: 124
Similarly, the later part of my EDD overlaps with a training I can’t get out of. I need to ask for a postpomemt of just about three days. I chatted with someone on Tesla website and the person told me to reply the VIN text message and “someone will get back to me”. I am pretty skeptical about that - I thought it was an automatic text. I will try chatting again or call in to ask…
If it’s military related probably. I’d ask.