Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those who have the all weather 3D mats (TAPTES,LDCRS, etc), what is the proper way to install them? Do you put them on top of the Tesla carpet mats or do you remove the Tesla mats and install the all weather ? What’s the better fitment ? Thanks
I believe you should never put car mats on top of other car mats. At least that was the case with other mats I have purchased in the past

Reactions: VegasMYP
Curious why that is?
I may get some of the details wrong but Toyota had a problem with the floor mats catching the accelerator which caused accidents. They had a recall that reconfigured the gas pedal to reduce the chance of getting stuck in the wide open position. Thereafter, most dealers cautioned against stacking the floor mats.

She’s home! No major issues. Just one spot that needed touch up paint
image.jpg

I just got the text to schedule for delivery in a week. However, instead of picking up at a local delivery center, they are bringing the car to me. I texted back and asked if I could pay with a cashier’s check and got a “yes you can hand the check to the driver” message back. I don’t prefer one way over another but I have been seeing a lot more home deliveries these days on the forum.

Question: Since I am not picking it up, how do I go about registering any issue before handing the check over? I assume if any it has to be a future service center appointment?

Question: Since I am not picking it up, how do I go about registering any issue before handing the check over? I assume if any it has to be a future service center appointment?
tesla will fix whatever you find it’s not an issue. Chances are unlikely you’ll find anything that’ll make u wish u had a tesla employee there. Just take pictures if there are anything

Reactions: kitt2000
For those who have the all weather 3D mats (TAPTES,LDCRS, etc), what is the proper way to install them? Do you put them on top of the Tesla carpet mats or do you remove the Tesla mats and install the all weather ? What’s the better fitment ? Thanks
In all my cars I’ve always purchased the OEM all weather mats i feel as if the OEM ones always have the best fitment. Is there a reason why so many Tesla owners go with the 3D ones? I was planning on buying the Tesla all weather

So I ordered a black and white interior MYP back in 03/22 and had a EED of Jun-Jul.

In 05/22 I decided to change to a red and white interior MYP because I will only live once, the EED actually shorten after that to last week of June and in the following weeks shifted back to Jun-Jul.

3 days ago my EED changed to 09/05-10/17 :(

I’m in GA, I’m confused why it pushed so far! :
EDD updated to July 18th-Aug 15th lol