Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery today out in sacramento. Everything was good for the most part. There were a bunch of marks on some of the seats that came off with baby wipes but there’s a little gash on the steering wheel and a couple scratches from the front and rear bumper.
Congrats @Partypete ! I picked up Friday in Rocklin. Had a short delay because FedEx said they couldn’t deliver check from CU because SC was closed! The SA just laughed, because they were doing deliveries since 8 AM! Emailed them a picture of the check, and we were good to go! I still haven’t found anything on the car to gripe about, so I’m one happy camper!

Don’t know about you, but I’m finding creative alternative routes to get to and from my destinations. Went to mail a letter Saturday, took 15 minutes to get to the post office, and 45 minutes to get home!

25808B67-6E10-4B8E-9F32-06FC9A5F86B0.jpeg

Picked up in Devon this morning and traded in my white M3P. Car was flawless aside from some leftover plastic protective film. All season tires which made me happy. Hope you all get yours soon.

Got my VIN this morning! F491

EDD window shrunk to June 26-30. Of course the exact time we’ll be on an Alaskan cruise. Not home til July 5 so will have to figure that out with the SA.
Could you share what they say? I had asked my SA about something similar because I will be traveling for half my 2 week EDD window.

They said they should be able to keep the car at the delivery center until I return

Reactions: nevillator
Congrats @Partypete ! I picked up Friday in Rocklin. Had a short delay because FedEx said they couldn’t deliver check from CU because SC was closed! The SA just laughed, because they were doing deliveries since 8 AM! Emailed them a picture of the check, and we were good to go! I still haven’t found anything on the car to gripe about, so I’m one happy camper!

Don’t know about you, but I’m finding creative alternative routes to get to and from my destinations. Went to mail a letter Saturday, took 15 minutes to get to the post office, and 45 minutes to get home!
Congrats to you too @Whiskeypapa ! The Sacramento service center was busy yesterday when i went, there were new cars basically in every parking spot waiting to get delivered. The SA at my store pointed out one of the scratches on the car and took pics. Everything looked good to me when i picked it up, but it wasn’t until i got home and went over every inch of the car. Already made a service appointment and took pics.

Honestly, i don’t really blame you for doing that 😂 the car is so nice and fun to drive that i didn’t even really care about the blemishes i had on the car. i just wanted to drive around and be in it

Reactions: Whiskeypapa
Nearly 1000 pages... figure I'll throw my dates in now.

5/23 OD, Upstate NY

EDD 8/17-9/28. Initially said July for the first day, then flipped to these dates and hasn't moved since.

MYP Gray/White, Tow, No FSD

Locked in my 1.89% for 60mo at SEFCU last week for 90 days!! Might see if they can extend it next week as well if the rates haven't hiked.

Got mine today! Order date 3/16. MYP orig. no switch. MSM. With hitch no FSD. Everything with the car is good except one small blemish on the interior upper door Panel of the drivers door. Going to look it over more tomorrow before submitting my service appt. One big gripe. I got summer tires ! I’m in the northeast and most of the deliveries I see here and on FB have all seasons.
They dealer said some people get AS some get summer
Not sure what I will do. Don’t want another set of wheels. But may have to get winter tires on a cheaper set of wheels

Got mine today! Order date 3/16. MYP orig. no switch. MSM. With hitch no FSD. Everything with the car is good except one small blemish on the interior upper door Panel of the drivers door. Going to look it over more tomorrow before submitting my service appt. One big gripe. I got summer tires ! I’m in the northeast and most of the deliveries I see here and on FB have all seasons.
Not sure what I will do. Don’t want another set of wheels. But may have to get winter tires on a cheaper set of wheels
Damn. I’m in NJ too with almost the same specs but no tow. I’m hoping for all seasons.

Word of advice after watching the shitshow this fall - get your winter wheel/tire situation sorted now, well before they're needed. It was a dumpster fire this past fall for Tesla owners scrambling to find anything in stock wrt dedicated winters. Perhaps this year will be different but I wouldn't be surprised to see a repeat in Oct/Nov timeframe.

Reactions: weathergeekdan
After 145 days of waiting, I finally took delivery of my white on black YP no extras. F463xxx. Seattle. Everything looks great with very small issue where I fully expected it to be. Front right fender meets bumper under taillight. '20 MYLR overlapped it was so off, but they're barely touching on this one. That's all I noted. I didn't get PPF or all seasons even being up north. Good thing i have the full stealth PPF scheduled for this coming week. Ordered in January and got the mobile charger with it incase you are concerned with older orders.

Reactions: VegasMYP