Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder why they wouldn't let you pick up in Carlsbad.. that's weird.
Yeah I was wondering the same thing but I asked the person and he said if you live in certain amount of radius from Carlsbad location, they will deliver the car to your house. I thought it was gonna be dropped off with their tow truck but instead, one of the sale? person personally drove the car to my house lmao. I checked the entire car for damage and found none besides the passenger door not closing unless I slam it really hard. Minor panel gaps in the passenger sides well. Received Pirelli tires instead of Micheline ( :/ tear drop). Hope your delivery process is smooth! Cheers

Reactions: VegasMYP
Ordered 5/13, EDD was 7/23-9/4. Just updated last week to 6/20-6/30. They called today and left me a voicemail. I went to return the call and the guy hasn't answered and has a full mailbox. They also text me about wanting my trade in (I wasn't planning on trading). Still no VIN. Anyone else have a similar situation?

Ordered 5/13, EDD was 7/23-9/4. Just updated last week to 6/20-6/30. They called today and left me a voicemail. I went to return the call and the guy hasn't answered and has a full mailbox. They also text me about wanting my trade in (I wasn't planning on trading). Still no VIN. Anyone else have a similar situation?
From what I've seen in this forum is that if you have a 10-day delivery window, that means your VIN# should be issued in a few days. Unless some dude has an order date way before you that switched from MYLR to MYP and has your exact configuration and similar location, then you may be bumped up to a different delivery date. And for the guy that called, he probably called to follow up to see if you wanted to do a trade in. I got a text for trade in and they also called me a day or so later to see if I wanted to trade in, even though I had NO for trade in.

Picked up today after 107 days! Beautiful! One adhesive goober on the headliner and the spoiler wasn’t completely attached on the right side. Otherwise 100% perfect! Couldn’t be happier! Well worth the wait, though I’m not looking to repeat the order process anytime soon.

Attachments

• 203652D5-3194-42E9-AD53-6066946D87D2.jpeg
    203652D5-3194-42E9-AD53-6066946D87D2.jpeg
    627.3 KB · Views: 114
Yeah I was wondering the same thing but I asked the person and he said if you live in certain amount of radius from Carlsbad location, they will deliver the car to your house. I thought it was gonna be dropped off with their tow truck but instead, one of the sale? person personally drove the car to my house lmao. I checked the entire car for damage and found none besides the passenger door not closing unless I slam it really hard. Minor panel gaps in the passenger sides well. Received Pirelli tires instead of Micheline ( :/ tear drop). Hope your delivery process is smooth! Cheers
Thank you… We are going to check the doors for sure. I’m not thrilled about Pirelli tires… I used to burn through those pretty quickly in my old Acura. Probably won’t buy them again with I need new tires.

Thank you… We are going to check the doors for sure. I’m not thrilled about Pirelli tires… I used to burn through those pretty quickly in my old Acura. Probably won’t buy them again with I need new tires.
I thought Pirelli tires are preferrable especially in CA? From what i've seen, people on the East Coast prefer the Michellin all seasons as they better fit based on weather

Got the delivery yesterday, no major issues other than some small fixes needed. Scheduled service appointment in two weeks. Hopefully will be alright.

Thank you everyone for answering my question and being a part of this journey :) hope everyone gets theirs soon!

Best of luck!

Attachments

• 3133B1FE-9B68-44EC-AE37-8D78B7B7B1AC.jpeg
    3133B1FE-9B68-44EC-AE37-8D78B7B7B1AC.jpeg
    558.4 KB · Views: 79
I had the insurance text and the trade in text. Then they crushed me with the later bigger window.

Took delivery of my DBM last week. Car was good except for a section of the hood where it appears they tried to buff an imperfection out but failed to completely clean the car and left a lot of swirl marks/ghosting. I had the equipment at home to fix it myself (and I just don't trust Tesla with anything related to paint) so I accepted the car.

You DBMs will be happy, love the color.

Spent most of the week putting PPF on it and am just about done.

Long live Frunkenstein!
PXL_20220620_213826597_2.jpg

Nearly 1000 pages... figure I'll throw my dates in now.

5/23 OD, Upstate NY

EDD 8/17-9/28. Initially said July for the first day, then flipped to these dates and hasn't moved since.

MYP Gray/White, Tow, No FSD

Locked in my 1.89% for 60mo at SEFCU last week for 90 days!! Might see if they can extend it next week as well if the rates haven't hiked.
Just updated to 8/15-9/19 this morning. Very slight improvement...