Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If my EDD is 06/22 - 07/06 would you guys recommend I start looking into financing? The SA said there wasn't a big chance it would move but I saw some people that had a similar EDD and then it got pushed back over a month. I just don't want to have banks pull my credit today and then do it again in July/August because the window got pushed. Any advice appreciated :)

Would you have a screenshot of the location on the website? I look through my account and couldn't find it. All I saw was purchase order agreement.
1655836245440.png

It's the "Delivery Configuration" Open it up and it's an MVPA.

Could you share what they say? I had asked my SA about something similar because I will be traveling for half my 2 week EDD window.

They said they should be able to keep the car at the delivery center until I return
We’ll…. They gave my VIN to someone else since I could not pick it up before end of business on June 30. Even if I had it paid for they would not budge. Order now on hold for 7 days, and then will go in queue for another VIN

• Informative
Reactions: VegasMYP
Took delivery of my DBM last week. Car was good except for a section of the hood where it appears they tried to buff an imperfection out but failed to completely clean the car and left a lot of swirl marks/ghosting. I had the equipment at home to fix it myself (and I just don't trust Tesla with anything related to paint) so I accepted the car.

You DBMs will be happy, love the color.

Spent most of the week putting PPF on it and am just about done.

Long live Frunkenstein!
View attachment 819044
The matte wrap looks great, @djgarrett21 ! Love the way the blue comes through!

Reactions: djgarrett21
Just picked up our MYP from the service appointment. They installed the mudflaps and shark fin PPF for free (including materials!). Wish we had known about that with our 7-seater and not spent money on buying the stuff. Not sure if that’s standard across the board, but figured I’d mention something.

If my EDD is 06/22 - 07/06 would you guys recommend I start looking into financing? The SA said there wasn't a big chance it would move but I saw some people that had a similar EDD and then it got pushed back over a month. I just don't want to have banks pull my credit today and then do it again in July/August because the window got pushed. Any advice appreciated :)
Some financing is 60 days including Tesla. Tesla says 30 days on the website but they told me that they changed it to 60 days. You can apply to as many as you want for at least a 10 day period after the first application and it will only count as one hit on your credit score. If I were in your shoes I think i would do it to try and lock a rate in while they're still lower. Unless of course it would be detrimental to have another hit in a couple months. seems like you are in a good position to at least have it in two months but who knows.... It's Tesla.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carushow
VIN received!!! Was in the pool with my kids when I got the text and screamed like a little kid with joy😂
Congrats! I hope I'm next because I have the exact config. as yours (DBM/Black No Tow/FSD) and OD is 4/21 (a few days after you). I'm in SoCal so hope it is any moment! I'm worried as F right now though because I am on my 2-week window today and have not got anything! Usually people in the 2-week window without VIN# gets pushed further!

Last edited:
Some financing is 60 days including Tesla. Tesla says 30 days on the website but they told me that they changed it to 60 days. You can apply to as many as you want for at least a 10 day period after the first application and it will only count as one hit on your credit score. If I were in your shoes I think i would do it to try and lock a rate in while they're still lower. Unless of course it would be detrimental to have another hit in a couple months. seems like you are in a good position to at least have it in two months but who knows.... It's Tesla.
Thank you!!!

Reactions: merc65fd
I forgot to mention: right about the time when I was getting the VIN, the Tesla app on my phone asked me to allow the app to use Bluetooth or turn it on if I had it off. I guess when the VIN is assigned the app will then get ready to communicate with a car of that particular VIN if it was delivered. Could be a good indication for those waiting for their VINs.
Really good to know, Thanks :cool:

Picked up the MSM MYP this morning in Rocklin. I saw zero problems, hopped in and drove to the tint/PPF shop. I have a July 5 appointment for tint and XPEL Stealth wrap, but I had the owner do his own inspection for anything I may have missed. He gave it a 100% 👍. Gotta say, even without the wrap, it sure looks good in the driveway!
MYP MSM Baby! :cool: