Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Home delivery today in Seattle suburbs of our White/Black/Tow/No FSD MYP. Absolutely flawless. Original order date of our MYLR was 3/9 and converted to MYP on 6/5. Came with mobile connector, Pirelli summers, and (ironically) PPF/mudflaps installed.

This community has been a huge help understanding the process - thank you!

View attachment 819511
Congratulations, MYP Baby! :cool:

Picked up a white/white MYP yesterday at Devon location (ordered in mid March). Very similar experience to my other Tesla pick up last year. They gave me the time to check it out thoroughly and answer any questions. No issues - - maybe a little protectant sticky stuff - - all good gaps etc - - interior flawless, no paint issues. A quiet 55 mile drive home with no odd noises or squeaks. Was a bit concerned it would ride be a bit harsh - - but at 42 PSI (Michelin all seasons) it drove with the quality of ride firmness of a performance AMG or the like. Two deliveries in a row with no issues - - heck I picked up Mercedes, RR, Jaguars and things with some issues. I had a check list with me similar to other car pick ups from other manufacturers - - and again NO issues. Often it is the problems that are amplified - - so I thought it only fair to Team Tesla to mention when they perform well.

Picking up this Fri 6/24. Will post pics and report back on build quality, included tires, etc.
Looking at your sig. gives me a little bit of hope. Looks like you didn't get your VIN# on the 1st 2-week window and they extended you to a 2nd 2-week window 6 days more. Then you got your VIN# afterwards.
I entered my 1st 2-week window yesterday, and today they extended me to a 2nd 2-week window that is also 6 days more. I'm also in L.A. area too. Hopefully I make it by the EOQ delivery push.

• Informative
Reactions: VegasMYP
My delivery has been moved up. Picking up my MYP tomorrow. They confirmed that my car came out of Fremont factory
C951FFA5-7E92-4888-8B03-0B81D89713A9.jpeg

Just got my VIN via text (app. hasn't updated yet and it's been over an hour). Online account updated with VIN right after receiving text. So all this time checking my app. every 5 minutes was a complete waste of time.
OD: 4/21 | Blue with Black int. No tow, no FSD.
Originally had Blue with White int. but changed it on 6/14 (at the time, EDD was 6/21 - 7/5 when I made the change). I thought changing my interior color last minute was going to effect my delivery. But guess not, still within range of the original 2-week window that I got.

Talk about quick. At CU getting check now, made final payment just now and pick up was moved to 2pm today!!
Where are you picking it up from? I'm scheduled for 6/24 pickup from Colma. It was the earliest I could schedule it for when I received the message to schedule my delivery on Sunday (6/19). All the prior dates were blocked out.

I would gladly drive to Fremont like I did with my last 2 pickup's to get it today :)