Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone have any issues paying with cashier's checks?.

I just dealt with this. If home delivery you need to drop the check off at your nearest Tesla Center. If picking up at Tesla Center you are okay dropping the check off at pickup. I just dropped my check off today so I can receive my home delivery Saturday.

The check must have your reservation number and full name in the memo line.

Picked up this afternoon in Colma. It was crazy, cars everywhere. Car looks great, came with all season tires. They did buff out a small scratch on the hood and I’ve already made an appointment for something else on the hood. Other than that, looks good and I am a happy customer so far.

Attachments

• 3C5416D9-FFAC-4594-8234-FD6CA7202820.jpeg
    3C5416D9-FFAC-4594-8234-FD6CA7202820.jpeg
    793.3 KB · Views: 87
I just dealt with this. If home delivery you need to drop the check off at your nearest Tesla Center. If picking up at Tesla Center you are okay dropping the check off at pickup. I just dropped my check off today so I can receive my home delivery Saturday.

The check must have your reservation number and full name in the memo line.
Thank you. I appreciate it.

Picked up this afternoon. Everything was flawless in terms of build quality - the only thing I could find was a little left over adhesive “goo” as they called it from one of the sticker things from transport that must have been on the hood or near it. I thought it was a chip but it rubbed right off. My only wish is for all season tires being in CT (like others have said it seems to be a crap shoot where they send them not based on climate). The two hour drive home from the NY delivery center (CT won’t let us take delivery in state) did not disappoint!! So much to learn but love this car already.

DEB43EDB-D92F-4390-B288-3180CD8EB403.jpeg

Nothing more bullshit than California cars getting Michelin AS and i just picked up and got freakin Pirelli summers.
Well, I got Pirelli summers on the MYP I picked up Friday, so it’s not all California cars! I live about 20 miles from the snow line, and I don’t think it has snowed in Carlsbad since the Ice Age! Just goes to prove, either Tesla has some 3-D chess-like strategy for tire selection, or it’s whatever shows up on the delivery dock whenever they grab tires for the assembly line. Either that or someone let it slip that I have a set of Geminis with AS Contis ready to go for winter!

Reactions: VegasMYP
Picked up this afternoon. Everything was flawless in terms of build quality - the only thing I could find was a little left over adhesive “goo” as they called it from one of the sticker things from transport that must have been on the hood or near it. I thought it was a chip but it rubbed right off. My only wish is for all season tires being in CT (like others have said it seems to be a crap shoot where they send them not based on climate). The two hour drive home from the NY delivery center (CT won’t let us take delivery in state) did not disappoint!! So much to learn but love this car already.

View attachment 819878
Congratulations and thank you for sharing your pickup experience, MYP Baby! :cool:

Picked mine up Monday at 5. Thankfully my CU was open Monday since I got my VIN assigned on Saturday. OD was 3/9: MSM MYP no extras. Already appreciating no gas fill ups and free charging at work (50 mile commute each way). Everything was perfect and it came with all season Michelin tires. I was planning on switching tires/wheels, but think I will hold out for awhile.

The wait since I ordered in March ( with an April EdD) has been painful. I wish Tesla would follow the “Under promise, over deliver” motto, but sadly they way over promise and under deliver. If I knew from the get go that it would take 3x’s longer to take delivery, I wouldn’t have been so worried, but having to plan vacations and life events around my 15+ EDDs was stressful.

I wish everyone luck in the VIN roulette and hope you get delivery soon!

Picked mine up Monday at 5. Thankfully my CU was open Monday since I got my VIN assigned on Saturday. OD was 3/9: MSM MYP no extras. Already appreciating no gas fill ups and free charging at work (50 mile commute each way). Everything was perfect and it came with all season Michelin tires. I was planning on switching tires/wheels, but think I will hold out for awhile.

The wait since I ordered in March ( with an April EdD) has been painful. I wish Tesla would follow the “Under promise, over deliver” motto, but sadly they way over promise and under deliver. If I knew from the get go that it would take 3x’s longer to take delivery, I wouldn’t have been so worried, but having to plan vacations and life events around my 15+ EDDs was stressful.

I wish everyone luck in the VIN roulette and hope you get delivery soon!
Congratulations @LiraMYP and thank you for providing your experience with your very long process of ordering and then taking possession of your MYP. MSM Baby! :cool:

Reactions: LiraMYP
Looks like they have started building MY LRs out of Austin. MYPs next?

If they are really building MYPs out of Austin days after I took delivery of my Fremont car, I’m going to be livid, lol. I waited a year for an Austin car and finally pulled the trigger.

If they are really building MYPs out of Austin days after I took delivery of my Fremont car, I’m going to be livid, lol. I waited a year for an Austin car and finally pulled the trigger.
They're still going to use 2170 cells - it won't be that different of a vehicle, no worries! There is no evidence of them ever building MYPs in Austin, or planning on it in the near future.

Pirellis in CT? :( Did you get the car in Mount Kisco NY? Doesn't bode well for mine but as you said, it's a crap shoot - who knows what will happen. It seemed like the majority of orders over here were getting Michelins without exception.

I'm a diehard snow tire guy but planned on keeping my MYP in the garage most of the Winter with the stock Michelin A/S tires, and only going out when the roads are clear. (We have another EV with actual snow tires) Pirellis would put a wrench in that plan...

Pirellis in CT? :( Did you get the car in Mount Kisco NY? Doesn't bode well for mine but as you said, it's a crap shoot - who knows what will happen. It seemed like the majority of orders over here were getting Michelins without exception.

I'm a diehard snow tire guy but planned on keeping my MYP in the garage most of the Winter with the stock Michelin A/S tires, and only going out when the roads are clear. (We have another EV with actual snow tires) Pirellis would put a wrench in that plan...
i took delivery yesterday in Mass mine came with he pirelli summers as well, comical seeing folks in california getting the Michelin A/s