Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered March 10, and I just got pushed back again this morning. Now July 22 -Aug 5th. Over 4 months for MYP is crazy. Thinking of switching to MYLR and waiting a bit longer to save money, get better range, and maybe a Austin car.
That lines up almost exactly with mine: 7/21 - 8/4. I have had that date for about 2ish weeks, and didn’t change this morning (yet.) I’m feeling more and more confident about a TN delivery happening.

I ordered March 10, and I just got pushed back again this morning. Now July 22 -Aug 5th. Over 4 months for MYP is crazy. Thinking of switching to MYLR and waiting a bit longer to save money, get better range, and maybe a Austin car.
I have a similar window that updated today July 25 - August 8. I have a good feeling this time. Looking at the spreadsheet, beginning of the quarter East Coast deliveries started about the same time in the past.

So I picked up my MYP (order date 3/22/22) on June 28th from Highland Park service center. I’d say delivery was 10/10 and smooth. I went over my car for 1.5 hours lol and only defect I found was that my driver side speaker cover was too high up and a wire was showing. I set up an at home service a week later and they fixed it. I am extremely satisfied with the build quality

Attachments

• A06ED303-9FBF-4471-8525-F7661A569BBA.jpeg
    A06ED303-9FBF-4471-8525-F7661A569BBA.jpeg
    498.5 KB · Views: 105
  • 63EF1943-119A-4BAD-8ACB-BBDA464AF36D.jpeg
    63EF1943-119A-4BAD-8ACB-BBDA464AF36D.jpeg
    423.2 KB · Views: 79
I know I’m not the only one with EDD fluctuations but this is stupid. My last EDD was 6/5-6/19. I got the text stating they would deliver by 6/30. I couldn’t do it. Family vacation. I communicated with them that I could take delivery on 7/2. On 6/27 I still had the “I’m ready option” but was waiting for someone from tesla to text me back saying if I pressed “I’m ready” they wouldn’t try to deliver that day, since I was out of town. Got the confirmation on 6/28 but the “I’m ready” disappeared along with any window whatsoever. Days of back and forth with Tesla with “don’t worry, it’ll be ready on 7/2” to “you didn’t lose your place” ended up with a new EDD of 9/17-10/30. Which is insane. So I put a deposit on 3/13 and I now have to wait to end of September? This isn’t right. I went to my local Tesla store, spoke with an advisor who assured me I’d get a car before September (he says he messaged his manager blah blah blah) but I don’t buy any of it.

Sorry for the long winded windup here, but for those who had the same thing happen to them, how long before your EDD moved from a way out date to July? Thanks in advance.

-Eddie
This exact thing happened to me, and when I came back from vacation, my EDD was 9/15 to 10/30. Today it moved to 7/22-8/10. Hoping that it moves up again, or at least narrows within that window.

Reactions: lakerholic
i ordered a white/black MYP, no tow, no fsd on 4/30. Still have a window of 7/15-8/12.
Weird part is about a week ago i texted the 510 number as to whether i should do the credit app/finance application. He said i should wait until "closer" to delivery and they will advise when it is best to do so. 4 days later the same guys texts me and says, please complete your credit application, as that is the last item remaining. did that on sunday, and no updates since. maybe he sees something on his end that i can't...

I ordered on 5/11 and switched to MYP 5/19. My delivery window is 8/8 to 9/12, I'm seriously considering applying for a few loans that have 60 day locks now before the fed raises rates again. Tesla loans are already at 4.24 and Alliant says 3.69 probably for 60 months. My far date is 60 days from today. I know anything can happen but I feel like I should have a car by then (9/12 would be 124 days) and if not my score takes a little hit and I apply again. I thinks its a fair risk in this day and age with rates climbing as fast as they are. Thoughts

I ordered on 5/11 and switched to MYP 5/19. My delivery window is 8/8 to 9/12, I'm seriously considering applying for a few loans that have 60 day locks now before the fed raises rates again. Tesla loans are already at 4.24 and Alliant says 3.69 probably for 60 months. My far date is 60 days from today. I know anything can happen but I feel like I should have a car by then (9/12 would be 124 days) and if not my score takes a little hit and I apply again. I thinks its a fair risk in this day and age with rates climbing as fast as they are. Thoughts
Normally this is prob not the best idea, but right now? I think it may be worth the risk. If your credit is good enough, a couple of points for a hard inquiry is not going to make or break anything. The risk vs benefit in this rate hike climate is probably worth it. You may lose a few points on the credit score that will be regained in a matter of a few months and you save a couple of grand over the life of the loan.

Reactions: merc65fd
I had ordered a Model Y LR / 19s / No FSD for my wife in May. It was showing Jan-April 2023 at that time.

Today it updated to July 22-Aug 5!

Not sure if we were that prepared, as we just took delivery of my Model 3 LR in May.

Do you think people are canceling orders, or the production in Texas is caught up that much?

Well hopefully since it's still a MYP my EDD doesn't move too much, if at all.
That's what I'm hoping too! Before I even ordered, my SA told me to expect by end of September for an MYP. I ordered and my 1st EDD was right on that money...Sept. 7-Oct. 16. It just changed to Sept. 7-Oct. 19 today, so not much of a change. Unless somebody near me cancels an order that is exactly my build, I'm going to expect end of Sept. like I was told. Keeping my fingers crossed!