Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got a earlier EDD on my order. I ordered July 5th (MYP MSM/white interior/tow) and just got a updated EDD of August 30 to October 6. My original EDD was Oct 16-Nov 27.
I'm in Texas and that's my exact build and exact order date. Mine is still showing Sept. 7-Oct. 19. My original EDD was Sept. 7-Oct. 16, so mine hasn't really changed at all. I hope mine changes to August!

Am thinking of changing my paint from MSM to RED, I can't find a way to do it via the app, do I need to ask my SA to do that?
You can either contact an SA to make the change or maybe enable the Edit Design button on your account.

OR you can use this link to do it yourself: www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/edit-design/RN#########
Use your unique RN# at the end of the URL.
You usually have to enter the URL after clicking into your account and into the manage your order page. Sometimes it works without doing that.

Reactions: Bridge
Ordered my MSM with white interior (with tow hook) MYP on June 16th and have completed all my tasks that I can. My delivery is between Aug 21st to sep 25th. I still have no vin. I stupidly got approved for a loan before getting the Vin and my loan agreement is due on the 7th of august...
-_- I called Tesla asking for a order agreement and they wouldn’t give it to me until I have a vin.. it’s the last thing I need to finalize my loan.

My date changes are in my signature.. as you can see - it was a lot of ups and downs :) Changed from LR7 to P. Today first time called Tesla to check what is going on.. all they told me - expect VIN soon. Also considering applying for financing now before another rate change
That’s what I was worried about was another rage exchange with the market.. I kind of regret doing that now haha.. my loan is due kinda soon with no vin as of yet. By the 7th of august will be 52 days with no vin. (If I don’t get one by then).

That’s what I was worried about was another rage exchange with the market.. I kind of regret doing that now haha.. my loan is due kinda soon with no vin as of yet. By the 7th of august will be 52 days with no vin. (If I don’t get one by then).
I think the average wait is over 90 days. You get the Vin around 2 weeks before delivery, give or take. Judging by your location and order date I would not expect the car before your earliest EDD most likely. Good luck

My date changes are in my signature.. as you can see - it was a lot of ups and downs :) Changed from LR7 to P. Today first time called Tesla to check what is going on.. all they told me - expect VIN soon. Also considering applying for financing now before another rate change
I applied today With Alliant as to try and avoid a rate hike. Im taking a chance because my EDD fits into the 60 day lock exactly. I hope to have a car by then but if not my score can afford the hit from applying again. Plus Alliant said he would try to get an extension if needed but no promises.

I applied today With Alliant as to try and avoid a rate hike. Im taking a chance because my EDD fits into the 60 day lock exactly. I hope to have a car by then but if not my score can afford the hit from applying again. Plus Alliant said he would try to get an extension if needed but no promises.
I did not know any better, and applied for financing thru tesla at the time of the original order... That was back in March :) So this is why I'm hesitant... I changed to MYP in May... So two months ago and still no VIN 😒

I did not know any better, and applied for financing thru tesla at the time of the original order... That was back in March :) So this is why I'm hesitant... I changed to MYP in May... So two months ago and still no VIN 😒
I also applied with Tesla and it expired already. Money trumps a credit score everyday as long as it will still be a good score

Reactions: vicarine
Hey All! I'm new to the forum and am currently waiting on a White on White MYP with an EDD of 08/09/2022-09/06/2022. I'm thinking of changing the exterior to Red but am afraid it will push back my EDD but then again Red isn't as commonly purchased as White, so maybe it will push it up. What do you guys think?

Just got EDD July 22- August 5

Anyone know how putting an order on hold works? Do you go to the back of the line after you come back from the hold?

First I will say that we have the same delivery window as of right now.

Original order 3/5 for MYP black/black, no tow, no fsd
A bunch of dates and finally getting a vin on 5/30
Getting ready for delivery for 6/13
Car is late for a few days and I leave for 3 weeks
I put yhe order on hold on 6/13 and remove it on 7/1

Second EDD for 9/11-10/23
Last Friday it moved to 7/21-8/4
And Saturday moved to 7/22-8/5

We should be seeing a VIN shortly I would think.

Hey All! I'm new to the forum and am currently waiting on a White on White MYP with an EDD of 08/09/2022-09/06/2022. I'm thinking of changing the exterior to Red but am afraid it will push back my EDD but then again Red isn't as commonly purchased as White, so maybe it will push it up. What do you guys think?
Hi. I’m probably not the best to answer. I changed my color from white to red and it didn’t change my edd dates. I had other issues - like the car not being there on pickup day. I’m back in the queue awaiting. I’d change it, if it’s the color you want.

Can you guys convince me to make a "bad" decision?

Currently have a 2021 White on White SR+ with 26K miles. Bought for 42K after taxes and fees. Looks like I can sell for $48,000 pretty easily. It is currently paid off as of last week.

Placed an order for a MYP Red with White Interior and tow hitch (Current EDD is October 10 - Nobember 21).

Is this a stupid upgrade? Money is not an issue but ... its hard to make the decision to get another car loan after just paying off my Tesla. Currently have our first baby on the way this December and figure we could use the extra space ...

EDIT: Also another question ... military just stationed me in Flordia for a year. The MYP will be delivered in Tampa; however, my current cars are registered in North Carolina, where I am from. My wife and I have drivers licenses in North Carolina. Can the Tesla crew at Tampa register my car for North Carolina so I can pay sales Taxes for NC? Its 3% in NC versus 6% in Florida ...

First I will say that we have the same delivery window as of right now.

Original order 3/5 for MYP black/black, no tow, no fsd
A bunch of dates and finally getting a vin on 5/30
Getting ready for delivery for 6/13
Car is late for a few days and I leave for 3 weeks
I put yhe order on hold on 6/13 and remove it on 7/1

Second EDD for 9/11-10/23
Last Friday it moved to 7/21-8/4
And Saturday moved to 7/22-8/5

We should be seeing a VIN shortly I would think.
I ordered March 15 MYP black / black with Tow and no FSD. My current EDD is July to September. I would like to have the same EDD as you ;)

MYP White/white, No tow
OD: June 15, 2022

June 15th = 1st EDD: September 18 - October 30
June 28th = Added EAP
June 29th = Got text asking if we wanted to change color we could get a different car (replied no)
June 29th = 2nd EDD: August 8 - September 12
July 13th = 3rd EDD: July 24 - August 7 (2 week window)

I am guessing we will get our VIN soon and then a text/call. Wahoo!

Bay Area, CA