Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYP White/white, No tow
OD: June 15, 2022

June 15th = 1st EDD: September 18 - October 30
June 28th = Added EAP
June 29th = Got text asking if we wanted to change color we could get a different car (replied no)
June 29th = 2nd EDD: August 8 - September 12
July 13th = 3rd EDD: July 24 - August 7 (2 week window)

I am guessing we will get our VIN soon and then a text/call. Wahoo!

Bay Area, CA
Crazy, I thought California only got cars early end of quarter. Good luck

You can either contact an SA to make the change or maybe enable the Edit Design button on your account.

OR you can use this link to do it yourself: www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/edit-design/RN#########
Use your unique RN# at the end of the URL.
You usually have to enter the URL after clicking into your account and into the manage your order page. Sometimes it works without doing that.
Bummer, the only change I can make is to add FSD. I'll call my SA. Thanks for the tip though.

First I will say that we have the same delivery window as of right now.

Original order 3/5 for MYP black/black, no tow, no fsd
A bunch of dates and finally getting a vin on 5/30
Getting ready for delivery for 6/13
Car is late for a few days and I leave for 3 weeks
I put yhe order on hold on 6/13 and remove it on 7/1

Second EDD for 9/11-10/23
Last Friday it moved to 7/21-8/4
And Saturday moved to 7/22-8/5

We should be seeing a VIN shortly I would think.
Oh, putting it on hold didn't seem to mess you up too much. I’m hoping to put it on hold ..soon and remove hold sometime end of August/beginning of September. Hopefully i don't get “pushed back” too much lol

I did not know any better, and applied for financing thru tesla at the time of the original order... That was back in March :) So this is why I'm hesitant... I changed to MYP in May... So two months ago and still no VIN 😒
I ordered a MYP the day before you ordered the MYLR, and I just got my vin a few days ago. Unless there is a delay with the switch to MYP, I would expect you to get a Vin soon.

Reactions: vicarine
I think the average wait is over 90 days. You get the Vin around 2 weeks before delivery, give or take. Judging by your location and order date I would not expect the car before your earliest EDD most likely. Good luck
I would say much safer to assume around 120 days unless you are in West coast near end of quarter. Of course that number can drop now if there are less MYLR to MYP switchers.

Reactions: merc65fd
My tesla financing expired. I figured I better redo it and got approved right away, but the rate was off putting. Checked with my credit union PSECU and their rate was better so I applied and got that. SA hasnt answered the email about how to switch that or the two other email sent before end of quarter. I guess maybe soon they will talk to me again?

My tesla financing expired. I figured I better redo it and got approved right away, but the rate was off putting. Checked with my credit union PSECU and their rate was better so I applied and got that. SA hasnt answered the email about how to switch that or the two other email sent before end of quarter. I guess maybe soon they will talk to me again?
I just posted a question with an issue I'm having. Hopefully you dont have them same issue, but If you do Maybe it will help to know about it prior. I had financing expire through Tesla. I chatted with them and had them switch me to cash. A couple days later I applied for a loan at my credit union and was approved. I went on the app and it give the option to switch to financing from cash on your own. the first few times I tried it asks for the lender and the amount your financing, basically your total minus your down payment. I would enter that and hit submit and it would start over asking for the same info in an endless loop. I then chatted with tesla and they said they fixed it. They did not. Now it just says technical difficulties every time I try. My local SA sais just leave it at cash and let them know about the lender when I get a vin. I'm a little concerned that if neither them or me can enter a lender now, will they be able to then. I don't like having loose ends when it come to Tesla, but thats where Im at. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

I just posted a question with an issue I'm having. Hopefully you dont have them same issue, but If you do Maybe it will help to know about it prior. I had financing expire through Tesla. I chatted with them and had them switch me to cash. A couple days later I applied for a loan at my credit union and was approved. I went on the app and it give the option to switch to financing from cash on your own. the first few times I tried it asks for the lender and the amount your financing, basically your total minus your down payment. I would enter that and hit submit and it would start over asking for the same info in an endless loop. I then chatted with tesla and they said they fixed it. They did not. Now it just says technical difficulties every time I try. My local SA sais just leave it at cash and let them know about the lender when I get a vin. I'm a little concerned that if neither them or me can enter a lender now, will they be able to then. I don't like having loose ends when it come to Tesla, but thats where Im at. Good luck and let us know how it goes.
They will do whatever they can to deliver that car to you so they don't miss out on the sale(especially if the issue is on their end). It maybe have something to do with the system; they have other ways of getting financing from you.

Reactions: merc65fd