Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My tesla financing expired. I figured I better redo it and got approved right away, but the rate was off putting. Checked with my credit union PSECU and their rate was better so I applied and got that. SA hasnt answered the email about how to switch that or the two other email sent before end of quarter. I guess maybe soon they will talk to me again?
You can call tesla customer service, any of them can update your account. I did that last year.

Got VIN today! We're over 500k now!

MYP White, black int, no tow or FSD
Ordered --- 4/7
EDD #1 --- 6/7-7/12 --- ~78.5 days
EDD #2 --- 6/10-7/8 --- ~78 days
EDD #3 --- 7/6-8/10 --- ~107.5 days
EDD #4 --- 7/21-8/18 --- ~119 days
EDD #5 --- 7/31-8/08 --- ~119 days, but got VIN 7SAYGDEF3NF5006xx

Honolulu, Hawaii
OMG. I ordered weeks before and still no VIN with the same config as you. I understood the Cali orders getting delivered before me, but how can they deliver to Hawaii faster than they can New York. I am completely baffled at how they do deliveries.

Just got a text that my MYP is on the truck!!! Woo Hoo.
Put my order in on June 16th and I’m hoping I get my vin sometime early august! Let’s hope 😬

Attachments

• B92EFC87-5348-4DBF-B00D-0AB06AD43CFD.jpeg
    B92EFC87-5348-4DBF-B00D-0AB06AD43CFD.jpeg
    179.9 KB · Views: 119
Picked up our MYP this afternoon and it was a MUCH better experience than our prior visit where we rejected the car. The fit and finish on this car was significantly improved vs. the reject to the point where we had no problem accepting delivery. We did note and take pictures of some panel gap/fit issues, a few paint scratches and interior marks, and other minor issues. They all seem like addressable items, though. That said, I am doing a more detailed walkthrough tomorrow evening that could yield more issues that need to be included.

Question - If we decide to do the front PPF and ceramic coating (we have an appointment this coming Wed), I assume we'd need to have all these potential panel fit/adjustment issues done beforehand right?
Can I ask what car you rejected? I’m in California too and they have matched me to a rejected car. What did you buy?

How are you texting Tesla? How do you even find a SA after placing an order?
During business hours go to the Tesla website. Click on each car like your interested in buying it. Sometimes the icon will be in the 3, sometimes the Y etc. You will see a message icon on the lower right side as you scroll down. If you don’t see it on one of the cars you can click on solar and you will always find it there. They can help with any car questions or changes.

This morning: changed to 7/31-8/14.

Previous EDD:

Ordered 4/10/22 MYLR. EDD was 10/22-1/23. Changed to MYP black/black, no extras on 4/23/22. New EDD changed to 7/21-8/30.

5/9/22- changed to 6/16-7/21

5/19/22- changed to 6/18-7/16

5/31/22- changed to 6/30-7/28

6/10/22- changed to 7/18-8/22

6/30/22- changed to 7/18-8/15

7/12/22- Trade-in Text