Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my new VIN this morning. F501

MYP black/black, no tow, no fsd.

Checked the number difference from my first assigned vin that I had to put on hold and the days lapsed and basically I come up with 1005 vins per day!

Anyways. All set for an estimated delivery of 8/1-8/5. Very excited!

Reactions: JimInAllen
Got my new VIN this morning. F501

MYP black/black, no tow, no fsd.

Checked the number difference from my first assigned vin that I had to put on hold and the days lapsed and basically I come up with 1005 vins per day!

Anyways. All set for an estimated delivery of 8/1-8/5. Very excited!
I have the same config and see you are a NYer, you located on the island, upstate, or boroughs?
I got a new EDD of Aug 2 - Aug 16 yesterday.

MYP white w/black no tow no FSD

Got vin this morning (F503) and scheduled delivery for the 23rd in Fife, WA. Delivery is set for new location instead the one I selected when I went in store, figure they are using the smaller location for service and the new location for delivery allocation since it’s bigger. Pumped

Reactions: Bridge
I have seen a couple more Sept-Oct now. I’m starting to wonder if the demand for Performance model so people
Can get their car quicker has changed the game. One way to prevent people from doing that is to deprioritize the MYP and start letting EDD slip. I hope I am wrong but it’s not looking like 90-120 days anymore. Oct is 4th quarter if you end up there it could easily be December (EOQ 4 push) before you get a car. It happens daily to LR buyers no reason it can’t start happening to MYP. I hope I am wrong.

• Informative
Reactions: AngieT
Update: EDD moved to 7/16-7/30! Hallelujah!!
Update:

EDD moved slightly to 7/17-7/31 on 7/9 and then to 7/26-7/29 on 7/14, and after hourly refreshes of the Tesla app, I noticed a vin was assigned on 7/15.

F494628 btw... is that good?

Then it finally happened. I received the text and email to make my delivery appt this morning (7/18). But of course when I went in, the earliest date available was 8/2....

So, the saga is almost over! From a March (3/13/22 deposit) to "May" delivery to "we can get you a car before June 30th" (but I was out of town), to September/October, to July, to finally, and mercifully, August 2nd... good luck everyone who's still waiting. It'll be worth it. I promise!

Reactions: Bridge