Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone in Utah?

LR - black/black
No tow / no fsd

OD: 1/9

EDD was listed as July 2022. Can’t even keep up with how many times it’s changed though since I ordered it. Got my free estimate/trade in of your current vehicle call/text on July 21st, guy also asked me how excited I was to receive my car.. only for my date to change a few days later. As of July 23rd it showed a two week edd of July 25th-August 8th, checked July 24th and edd had changed august 26th - September 30th. Super disappointing, hard to even check the edd now in fear it will delay again.
I'm in Utah. Ordered MYP 6/11 and my date range has never changed from Aug 16 to Sept 20th

Great news for you. Congrats. Curious though for my own situation, how did you come about this information? Is it in the app or do you need to call in?
I got this text:

Hi, your Model Y has just departed from our factory and is in transit to your delivery center!

Provide your lender with your Purchase Agreement (MVPA) at this time in order to have your loan funded. Tesla requires proof of funds before your vehicle is deliverable.

Be on the lookout for a message within the next week to schedule your delivery appointment. When you receive that message, be sure to schedule as soon as possible, as appointments fill up quickly.

Reply to this message if you need assistance.

Download the Tesla App at ts.la/app

I got this text:

Hi, your Model Y has just departed from our factory and is in transit to your delivery center!

Provide your lender with your Purchase Agreement (MVPA) at this time in order to have your loan funded. Tesla requires proof of funds before your vehicle is deliverable.

Be on the lookout for a message within the next week to schedule your delivery appointment. When you receive that message, be sure to schedule as soon as possible, as appointments fill up quickly.

I havent received any texts and I’ve been assigned a vin. Hmmm

I got this text:

What does your delivery window show in the app now?

My window is 8/10-14. It was a day or 2 between VIN and the left the factory text.
Sounds about right for EDD. Takes up to two weeks for delivery if you are on east coast. That is what it is taking for me in TN. Car took a train to Birmingham, and will take a truck (couple hour drive) from there on Sunday. Scheduled appointment for Tuesday, but they will contact me if the car is early in arrival or prep :)

Reactions: MYinmyfuture