Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
D day!

And she's home!

very easy process. Car super clean overall. Little smudges here and there but way better than expected.

It came with Pirellis. Not super happy about it but this is yhe excuse for another set of wheels and tires! Lol!

It is a rocketship for sure.

Suspension is no firmer than our Porsche Macan S.

Already installed, mats, trays, screen protector, roof glass shade, and later today rocker panel film and mud flaps!

20220731_104756.jpg

20220731_104740.jpg

View attachment 835075

View attachment 835073

We just got our VIN, and I'm told by our SA we'll be getting All Season tires, too. Though I did already pick up a set of 19" Geminis (with A/S Connies on them) for potential winter use, or for more range on long road trips.

We're in Chapel Hill, and summer tires would be unusable almost half the year, so I guess the A/S tires will allow us to run the Uberturbines all year if we want to. I'll try each set to see which we prefer, and what the efficiency/performance/ride differences are.
Lucky you. They just told me I got summer tires for the mountains of TN. There goes another expense. Oh and your car has been delayed in transit so we are pushing out your delivery appointment 2-3 days. 18-20 days seems a bit much to transport the car to Nashville

D day!

And she's home!

very easy process. Car super clean overall. Little smudges here and there but way better than expected.

It came with Pirellis. Not super happy about it but this is yhe excuse for another set of wheels and tires! Lol!

It is a rocketship for sure.

Suspension is no firmer than our Porsche Macan S.

Already installed, mats, trays, screen protector, roof glass shade, and later today rocker panel film and mud flaps!

View attachment 835083
View attachment 835084

View attachment 835075

View attachment 835073
Looking beautiful. Congrats

Reactions: Bridge and Kouzman
Bill might not even pass, Elon could raise prices, lead times will take even longer, etc…
But the bill could pass, so if you can wait a little longer (1-3 months longer) no problem... (I think it's heading to votes soon, I wouldn't be surprised if they try to get a resolution within a month)

Who cares if Elon raises prices?

Sure, but as we've seen posted many times, Tesla appears to keep your place in line so even if you delayed by a few months (asked your SA to not match you to a VIN until January) there seems to be a good chance you'll get matched very quickly once the delay is over (because your order will look like it's been waiting a long time)

Well good news! Tesla answers text messages after you get a VIN.

Bad news, the car is still in CA and has summer tires. I guess I need to start reading up on buying tires and rims since it actually gets cold and snows in PA....