Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What does that even mean
I think that means based on production rate/numbers and order numbers they expect you'll get match on that day, however, until they have a VIN generated they won't match you with it. Having a VIN doesn't mean it's fully out of the factory and at the local sales center, but it means it's being/been made and working it's way to you.

Reactions: merc65fd
I think that means based on production rate/numbers and order numbers they expect you'll get match on that day, however, until they have a VIN generated they won't match you with it. Having a VIN doesn't mean it's fully out of the factory and at the local sales center, but it means it's being/been made and working it's way to you.
There's an internal system that Tesla employees can use to see if an RN number has been soft matched to a specific batch of vehicles.
Do you guys ever think the number of days in a window mean something internally or completely random. I feel like there has got to be some meaning to the 9 day, 11, day, 14, 15 etc. windows. not that we can crack the code. probably like baseball they keep changing the signs lol. Like right now I have a 15th-29th window but I see a lot of 16th to 29th. kinda seems like there could be hidden meaning there. No matter what the meaning is nothing is absolute and anyone can get pushed it seems.

Reactions: RCHume
How does the trade in process work? Are you trading a Tesla? I’m trying to trade a truck and I know they wholesale it but the offer range is huge. The top, which is still low, might be close with tax savings. Thanks
They will give you bottom end of the range, but the process was simple. No real inspection. They just snapped a picture of the odometer and we were done with the trade in. No hassle at all. Frustrated it dropped 5K since my order date in early March, but unless you have a Tesla it appears that the market prices on used cars are dropping rapidly. All the people I looked at selling to had offers that dropped significantly since I started shopping it in March

Farewell to the group. I picked up my MYP MSM/White with Tow In Nashville on Thursday. The car is beyond my expectations. I rented a MYLR in March and loved the car, but the MYP IS even more fun to drive. The folks In Nashville were really great an let us take our time to fully inspect the car before we accepted. The fit and finish was amazing. Only thing we could find wrong was a tiny door ding at the bottom. Honestly you would never notice it unless you catch it just right in the sun. They worked with me to get an appointment scheduled with a Tesla body shop in Chattanooga (closer to me). I think it will be a super quick no paint repair.

1). Ordering the car on my phone was painless
2) Waiting for the car was brutally painful (as many of you are already aware)
3) picking up the car was the best experience I have had purchasing any car new/used.
4) Owning/Driving the car is AMAZING!!!

Hang in there, the car IS worth the wait

Take care

They will give you bottom end of the range, but the process was simple. No real inspection. They just snapped a picture of the odometer and we were done with the trade in. No hassle at all. Frustrated it dropped 5K since my order date in early March, but unless you have a Tesla it appears that the market prices on used cars are dropping rapidly. All the people I looked at selling to had offers that dropped significantly since I started shopping it in March
Thanks for the info. That’s a bummer. Another issue with mine is that the car buying templates take the vin but leave critical features off the offer. Mine for example has no place for any packages which were $7900 more than a basic truck that auto fills.

Still going to figure it out and get my MYP, believe that.

Just some info/update from my order.
- MYP, gray ext, black int, no hitch and no FSD.

Order placed Aug 3 > got VIN Aug 4 (next day). VIN was pretty high compared to what others are getting (F518xxx), so doesn’t look like a reject.

Got text that it’s on delivery truck today, expect to pick up Aug 16 or sooner.

Is this a lie, seems like one
Why would I lie to u? I attached screenshots from Tesla texting me. I don’t understand your logic??
680F1E95-CD61-4D81-9771-5C46EE6E11D5.jpeg