Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just switched to performance earlier this week after waiting over 4 months for a LR. EDD hasn't updated yet but checked the source code like some have suggested and a vin has popped up. what does the F*** identify? Mine is F506
I did the same on 8/4 got updated delivery date 8/8, delivery date now 8/21-9/01. Original date before I switched my LR order to Performance was November-January.

When is your delivery? My F516 is scheduled for next week Thursday. I am good either way, just curious to see what it comes with.
My delivery is Friday 8/19. That’s the only choice they gave me. Seems odd since I’m only about 6 hours from the factory, I was really thinking I would get a call saying it’s ready early. But whatever, I just hope it doesn’t get delayed or completely disappear after seeing some of the horror stories on here.

It would be nice to get the new door panels, but I don’t care really.

Where are you located?

Still this generic date range, no updates for a week and a half... Driving me nuts

MYP, Black Grey, Tow, No FSD
OD 5/20
EDD1: 8/2-9/13
EDD2: 8/17-9/14
EDD3: Aug - Oct 2022

I had the same date range for almost 1 month after I changed the pickup location. Yesterday it updated to Aug 17-23 and I received a vin.
I ordered more than a month before you did tho.

Call Tesla or talk to your rep and ask if they see the same range you are seeing. I talked to mine a week ago and he said he was seeing August - Sept on his end

Reactions: cybertruck84