Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screenshot_20220813-175312~2.png

No disrespect to this person, however WTF Tesla. They ordered on 8/3 and received a VIN on 8/4... 😳 Maybe it's just a joke to get everyone riled up? If it is, it's working.

Reactions: merc65fd
Picked up today. Msm/black MYP in brooklyn. 2 hours before pickup I was told my loan app expired. They made me reapply. Had an increase of 1.25%. With the price I was paying it really wasn’t a deal breaker. I wanted it even though I had a union with a lower rate. Didn’t want to wait. Let me tell you this thing is a beautiful rocket ship. Plain inside but once in sport mode it flys. It came with a mobile charger and all season tires. I was shocked I got the charger. No ppf or mud flaps. Ordered 5/28 so it was about a 75 day wait.

I love it! Good luck guys.

I ordered a red myp right after to see if it came faster. Now I have that reservation. Edd 8-17 to 9-14. Might switch it to a lr and see if anyone of my friends or family end up wanting one with no wait in the coming months.