Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At this point, I am expecting that it will be delayed also. 3 days until my EDD window begins and I am not hopeful. I ordered back in March a LR and switched to MYP earlier this month. Would love to get it before the end of the month to take advantage of CA $750 rebate that is expiring at the end of this month.
We’re both in SoCal with the same configuration of MYP but I have FSD on mine. My OD is 5/13 and EDD is 8/21-9/3. Seems like the Black ext/white int MYP configs are due to be manufactured soon. 🤞🏽

We’re both in SoCal with the same configuration of MYP but I have FSD on mine. My OD is 5/13 and EDD is 8/21-9/3. Seems like the Black ext/white int MYP configs are due to be manufactured soon. 🤞🏽
Yeah I hear they come in batches. I also have FSD so exact same except my EDD is 08/21-9/2.

its the end of the quarter which I am not sure how that affects things. hopefully already manufactured and on their way!

Last edited:
That’s outrageous. I wonder why you keep getting delayed.
This is the response I got from the SA: for OD: 06/06 MYP MSM , Black Interior, EAP and No Tow

Looks like your estimated delivery is still within the initial estimate window provided at the time of order. We're awaiting a vehicle to be assigned to you currently.

On what basis the vehicles are being assigned? They should do by the Ordered Date and maybe color could be a factor.

Just received my first 2 week window. I removed the tow option about 4 days ago.
Ordered July 5th.
MYP, MSM, white interior, no tow.
Original EDD October 16- November 27
EDD #1 August 30- October 6
EDD #2 August 30- October 4
EDD #3 September 1- September 29
EDD#4 September 5- September 19
Congratulations, I see that they are updating EDD for OD in late June and July without even issuing VIN's for late May and Early June OD's

Had a family member with a LR on order. They eventually picked up a demo so I told them I'd take their reservation and change it to a P. We switched it from LR to P but weren't able to switch the registration and address in time. We got a VIN 5 days after so we had to reject since I'm not in the same state. It's been radio silence for three weeks showing EDD of Aug-Oct 2022 but just this morning a VIN showed up in their Tesla app. Still no updated EDD. Has anyone else had this happen where they received a VIN but no updated EDD?

Just got updated to a 12 day window after getting 2 week window yesterday.
Ordered July 5th.
MYP, MSM, white interior, no tow.
Original EDD October 16- November 27
EDD #1 August 30- October 6
EDD #2 August 30- October 4
EDD #3 September 1- September 29
EDD#4 September 5- September 19
EDD#5 September 1- September 13

Reactions: Macgyverfever
Updated EDD today to smaller window Aug 23 - Sept 6th. OD 6/11 White on white tow
Updated EDD again this morning. Window tightened bumped back 2 days to Aug 25th, but back end Sept 6th stays the same. Northern Utah. Got all my financing in order which is another story. Applied at 3 credit unions and was offered 2.99% (Granite) to 4.24% (America First, UFirst) for 60 months. Payments would be around $1350 which sounds bonkers.

Updated EDD again this morning. Window tightened bumped back 2 days to Aug 25th, but back end Sept 6th stays the same. Northern Utah. Got all my financing in order which is another story. Applied at 3 credit unions and was offered 2.99% (Granite) to 4.24% (America First, UFirst) for 60 months. Payments would be around $1350 which sounds bonkers.
That’s awesome! My EDD was updated to Aug 24-Sept 7. I haven’t checked on financing but planned on America First, now I’m thinking I might want to try checking out a few other places!

Reactions: Notch Peak
That’s awesome! My EDD was updated to Aug 24-Sept 7. I haven’t checked on financing but planned on America First, now I’m thinking I might want to try checking out a few other places!
Wahoo delivery soon for the south! Honestly see if you can use Granite they are the lowest I could find. America first was awesome to work with and they do have the most flexibility if the car gets delayed.

OD: July 11th
EDD: Aug 28th - Oct 2nd
EDD 2: Aug 30th - Sept 27th
Edd 3: Sept 3rd - Sept 17th
Edd 4: Aug 30th - Sept 8th

MYP White on White in FL - surprised to see the 2 week window change so quickly. No VIN yet but we'll see how this progresses. Still have a MYLR that I would sell before this.