Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just received VIN for my order. It's F537
Ordered July 5th.
MYP, MSM, white interior, no tow.
Original EDD October 16- November 27
EDD #1 August 30- October 6
EDD #2 August 30- October 4
EDD #3 September 1- September 29
EDD#4 September 5- September 19
EDD#5 September 1- September 13
EDD#6 September 10-September 14

Wow, got a delivery scheduling text 3 days after the car left the factory. Scheduled for 9/2 @ Mt. Kisco! (Final EDD was 8/24-9/11, then 9/4-9/7)

Excited to see if it has the cargo cover now, too. Lots of new features trickling out in the last month or two... (New softer coil springs, door panels, cargo cover, etc.)

Oh, and maybe a mobile connector in the back too? And a $200 coupon towards a wall connector? Have any of the latest deliveries over the weekend gotten these? Looks like the mobile connector includes the 14-50 adapter again too.

Last edited:
Thought I'd share for those interested in the journey. I am in CA, my car was in production on 8/20 & 8/21. Yesterday morning it was in the Fremont parking lot. By 4:00 it was in Gilroy, an hour south of the factory. This morning it was half way to Southern California. For reference, it's an 8 hour drive from Fremont to San Diego. The SC is expecting it to arrive tonight or tomorrow. Makes me think the truck is stopping to drop other vehicles. 🤷‍♀️ Who knows, but seems like a leisurely drive. If it takes two days to drive 8 hours no wonder it takes 7-10 days to get cars across the US. I received this data from my SA pinging my car and sending me snapshots of it's location along the way. I'm not judging Tesla's delivery process just sharing the info.
Wow - your SA is the real MVP

Reactions: Socalfarmhouse
i ordered my MYP wht/wht with hitch on aug 17, 2022. got a text today to schedule delivery and i checked and i've been given a vin. when i go to the website from the text, there are no schedules available yet and to call their HQ. should i go to carmax now and get an appraisal for my M3LR? or too soon?

Straight MYP deposit paid on 3/24.

Red/White/Tow (removed earlier this month and re-added yesterday)/Added EAP when it announced and upped to FSD yesterday.
I saw a couple of OD later part of June and One July got their VIN's and delivery dates as well. I am not understanding the logic behind their deliveries. In the manufacturing world, you do First in First Out until it is a special and custom order. Most of the MYP's are identical configurations. Actually, there are not much customization options left for us except for color (Int/Ext) and a tow option.

I saw a couple of OD later part of June and One July got their VIN's and delivery dates as well. I am not understanding the logic behind their deliveries. In the manufacturing world, you do First in First Out until it is a special and custom order. Most of the MYP's are identical configurations. Actually, there are not much customization options left for us except for color (Int/Ext) and a tow option.
I wonder if they are trying to fill as many orders at the current price as they can before a price decrease to maximize profits on increased components. It makes sense, but it also has me torn about canceling. My wife has convinced me to hang on the last two delays. But Tesla my opinion of Tesla as a company has definitely soured. The car seems like it’s great aside from build qualities issues.

We are on our third BMW in the last four years because the cars have been excellent and the company has been great to work with through sales, custom ordering, pickups, services, etc. The combination had made us repeat customers.

I wonder if they are trying to fill as many orders at the current price as they can before a price decrease to maximize profits on increased components. It makes sense, but it also has me torn about canceling. My wife has convinced me to hang on the last two delays. But Tesla my opinion of Tesla as a company has definitely soured. The car seems like it’s great aside from build qualities issues.

We are on our third BMW in the last four years because the cars have been excellent and the company has been great to work with through sales, custom ordering, pickups, services, etc. The combination had made us repeat customers.
What’s your current EDD?