Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got our first 2 week window!

Denver, CO
Red / White / no tow / no FSD
OD: 7/09
EDD1: 9/12-10/17
EDD2: 9/5-10/3
EDD3: 9/4-9/17

And of course we are out of town 9/12-9/15 so here’s hoping it’s delivered on the early end of that window!
I too just got a 13 day window!

Nashville
White / White / no tow / no FSD
OD: 7/28
EDD1: 8/30 - 10/4
EDD2: 9/8 - 10/6
EDD3: 9/7 - 9/20

How long does it usually take for a vehicle to go from Fremont to a service center on the East Coast?
They say 10 days from the date of the car being shipped. When I went through this process back in February, and it took 12 days from the date of VIN assignment to it arriving at the showroom and then asked me to schedule as early as the next day via text literally on the date the showroom received it in (I backed out fyi b/c of no Ryzen chip/etc even though they initially said it would be included). I didn't get a 'shipped' text back then.

I asked my SA this same question yesterday (great minds?) and said I should expect the showroom to receive it 'on or around the 6th of Sep' (got a 'shipped' text on Aug 25th) and pickup will 'likely be a few days after that'. True story. I'm in Tennessee btw.

Last edited:
I see many mentions about SA. When do you find out who? My OD 08/06 EDD 09/7-10/05 MYP
Thanks
I ordered at a Tesla location, that's how I got a SA. I highly recommend ordering at a location if it is feasible. I had a great experience having a real human to communicate with, she texted via her direct cell number.

A friend that ordered online went in several months after ordering and was able to transfer her order to a SA at a Tesla location and then had a real person to communicate with through the remainder of her wait. Not all SAs are winners though, it's luck of the draw.