Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 6/29,
Black, White, Tow.
Picked it up yesterday.
No cargo cover, no mud flaps or ppf, old door panels (thankfully) and unexpectedly came with the mobile charger.
Loved driving it yesterday, amazing and so glad I got the white interior.
What's your build date? Pre 8/4?

EDIT: Nvm, saw it was 7/30 in another post. That makes sense.

Last edited:
We must be getting close to the cars coming with mudflaps, cargo cover, and door trim on some of these from Freemont factory for the MYP...
Right?
Door trim is all cars since 8/4. Nobody has been replying with build dates enough to get a clear date on when the Cargo Covers started production, but I believe it's post 8/20 since we just had an 8/20 car not come with it.

Mudflaps and PPF I believe are delivery-center installed in Northern states and all Canada cars. Nobody in Texas has gotten flaps/PPF to my knowledge, which makes sense. Just had one post recently.

Reactions: JDemo
Door trim is all cars since 8/4. Nobody has been replying with build dates enough to get a clear date on when the Cargo Covers started production, but I believe it's post 8/20 since we just had an 8/20 car not come with it.

Mudflaps and PPF I believe are delivery-center installed in Northern states and all Canada cars. Nobody in Texas has gotten flaps/PPF to my knowledge, which makes sense. Just had one post recently.
Thanks for clarifying... It's a shame Tesla ends up doing different features for each factory build or state it delivered to :(
Could be supply issues, too.

On Friday, Tesla messaged and said my car was delayed in transit and they moved my delivery from today 8/29 to Thursday 9/1.

I messaged them this morning asking if it could be moved up and got this response 😁
15FB4710-FC58-4730-AA84-3C48BF670DC9.jpeg

OD 6/11 MYP White on White with Tow---delivery this morning at 10:30 am in Utah VIN F539. The delivery was a little weird where I signed some paperwork and walked by myself to the car outside and it's like ok see you later. Went through an entire online checklist with the AC blasting and still connected to the Tesla Charger. Car was almost flawless, maybe a tiny adjustment needed on the drivers side door, but that's being picky. Car had 15 miles on it.

All season tires (thank the gods), No Cargo Cover, no plate frame, no carpet on to the left and right of the back seats to quiet the seat belt, No mobile adaptor but I had ordered one and it already arrived. New door trim style. Came home and had a tesla charger installed a month ago and immediately charged.

Everyone thank you for all your input on this thread it was so helpful to get little hints on when your car would finally arrive.

Last edited:
OD 6/11 MYP White on White with Tow---delivery this morning at 10:30 am in Utah VIN F539. The delivery was a little weird where I signed some paperwork and walked by myself to the car outside and it's like ok see you later. Went through an entire online checklist with the AC blasting and still connected to the Tesla Charger. Car was almost flawless, maybe a tiny adjustment needed on the drivers side door, but that's being picky. Car had 15 miles on it.

All season tires (thank the gods), No Cargo Cover, no plate frame, no carpet on to the left and right of the back seats to quiet the seat belt, No mobile adaptor but I had ordered one and it already arrived. New door trim style. Came home and had a tesla charger installed a month ago and immediately charged.

Everyone thank you for all your input on this thread it was so helpful to get little hints on when your car would finally arrive.
I wonder where the rumor of the cargo cover coming from Fremont came from. I haven't seen a single car from Fremont get a cargo cover yet.

Are you sure cars from Fremont are getting cargo covers? I haven't seen a single report of a cargo cover for cars built after 8/20

I think it all stemmed from this one YT video. But I don't recall anyone posting on here that they got a cover from Fremont since then.

Yeah that's the only video I've seen but how do we know that's even a MYP from Fremont? He never shows the rear spoiler or the wheels. It could be an LR from Austin for all we know.

I'm not trying to challenge the authenticity but we should've seen more reports of cargo covers coming from Fremont by now.

Either way, if my Y doesn't come with the cargo cover I'm going to have my local SC order the parts and install it for me.

Reactions: JDemo

What was your built on date?

Yeah that's the only video I've seen but how do we know that's even a MYP from Fremont? He never shows the rear spoiler or the wheels. It could be an LR from Austin for all we know.

I'm not trying to challenge the authenticity but we should've seen more reports of cargo covers coming from Fremont by now.

Either way, if my Y doesn't come with the cargo cover I'm going to have my local SC order the parts and install it for me.
YNoVA, did you schedule the day of vehicle delivery?