Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When my SA says "We are unable to search the car's exact location" - he's lying, right? I've read plenty of posts where the SA can "ping" a vehicle, and Tesla HQ can do it too. This comes right after they told me the car is stuck at the rail yard. So... how did you know that then? :-D
Yes they can ping the vehicle to see the exact location. My SA did it for me yesterday. But maybe your SA or location they have a policy not to do it.???

Reactions: fiehlsport
MYLR/5/blue-black/19"/no tow/no FSD - Arizona
(MYP/blue/white/FSD now)
OD: 7/17/2022
EDD: Jan-Apr 2023
About 1 week later EDD: Dec 2022 - Feb 2023
8/1/2022: Changed to MYP and added FSD
8/6/2022: EDD changed to Sept 15-Oct 20
8/23/2022: EDD changed to Sept 9-Oct 7
9/9/2022: Changed seats from black to white
9/10/2022: EDD changed to Oct 25-Nov 29

I don't understand how upgrading the seats would push me back 2 months. I'm paying them more money and the car isn't even made yet so it should have moved me up if anything. Very frustrating and depressing to see this last EDD.

Went to check out my F546 before tomorrows delivery appointment.

-terrible hatch alignment, compared to a few others and it was the worst of all of them. This one concerns me the most because I did not enjoy the process to get it fixed on my Model 3.

- summer pirellis

- a few panel alignment issues.

F530 And (Sorry I guess I expected you guys to scroll to my previous posts for that one LOL)

Build date Aug 17th

What a vehicle - well worth the wait. The white seats are definitely more plush than the black. My wife looked in the garage last night and said "baby, youve got a damn nice vehicle in there" (and she never says anything like that lol)
Oh yea and I got Michelin PS All Season tires

Bummer on the tires, good luck on the alignment issues.
I'm rejecting. My 3 had trunk lid alignment issues at delivery about equally bad and I learned that if it's too far out of alignment, some damage can be permanent - not counting what can be created from adjusting it.

I will accept slightly off alignment of panels that don't require adjusting, but if adjustment is required, I'm inclined to reject.

Reactions: Corndart
I’m in the same boat. Got trade in call/text today and I chose to not move forward with a trade in same day. My EDD after moved to 9/14-9/28 from 9/12-9/21. Praying for a VIN soon.

OD: 7/14/22
White/white, no tow, FSD > EAP

EDDs
July 14: August - October
July 16: Sep 13 - Oct 18
July 24: update EAP to FSD
Aug 17: Sep 16 - Oct 14
Aug 30: Sep 12 - Sep 21
Aug 31: Call/text for Trade-in
Aug 31: Sep 14 - Sep 28
finally updates since last post.! Hoping delivery dates fall back into Sep. 😤

Sep 2: Sep 15 - Sep 28 (13 days)