Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered MYP on Jul 5
EDD till yesterday was Sep 16 - Sep 30
Today (Sep 15) - they changed it to Oct 5-19 😩

NJ based

This is so frustrating as we don’t have a second car and I see other folks getting delivery.
Not sure if others in NJ faced this recently. The rail strike was averted …
We’re in a similar situation. I’m in NYC and ordered a MYP on 7/6. I received a VIN on 9/9 with an estimated delivery date of 9/24-9/28 as well as text informing me to prepare for my delivery by providing insurance details. On 9/10 the VIN was removed and today my EDD was pushed back to 10/5-10/19. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Wow that's messed up. Sorry that you're going through that =/
Thanks I appreciate it. The original EDD when I placed my order was Aug - Oct 2022; so long as I receive the vehicle prior to November I really don’t have anything to complain about. Thankfully the Credit Union I reached out to once I received my initial VIN on 9/9 approved for a sub 4% rate that’s good for 60 days. 🤞🏿

Got my VIN early sept.
Applied for car insurance and auto insurance. Active for over a week now.

Supposedly car is going to get to NY end of this week. No guarantees obviously.

Assuming this is due to the railroad issue.

I still have carrier delivery after it arrives at Mt Kisco 😭

We’re in a similar situation. I’m in NYC and ordered a MYP on 7/6. I received a VIN on 9/9 with an estimated delivery date of 9/24-9/28 as well as text informing me to prepare for my delivery by providing insurance details. On 9/10 the VIN was removed and today my EDD was pushed back to 10/5-10/19. 🤷🏿‍♂️
Oh wow - that's even worse, as you had a VIN assigned.
I am so bummed as one day before the window, they changed the dates. I have already ordered 19' rims/tires.
We had our Model 3 totaled early in summer - its so hard w/o a car.

If your car hasn't been built yet then it is not likely relevant to the rail strike. There's still a decent chance it changes again for you. Just for some perspective, May orders are finishing up deliveries right now. July OD makes sense for an October delivery, worst case scenario, though I know they've sped up in the last month.
I've seen some people on other sites ordering MYPs last week and getting a VIN a week later. EDDs are such a crapshoot.

Got an update from tesla. My delivery date is gone now. Apparently the car got to Mt kisco.

Hopefully carrier delivery soon!
Nice!

For anyone taking delivery in New York, the Drive Clean Rebate ($500) expired TODAY, I’m told. NY’s pool for it ran out of money. So now I owe another $500 on Saturday due to the rail delay. Not pleased… but gotta do it.

I tried to ask Mt. Kisco if I could drive down this afternoon to get it immediately but apparently they filled up their deliveries today as much as possible because of this.

Picked up today NF542 Indiana
MYP
Tow
Grey
New door panels, ppf, Mud flaps, cargo shelf, Michelin tires
Perfect! My 2020 MY LR was involved in an accident and this is replacing it. Much quieter. Had speed boost in old car but this feels much stronger. Phone charger and center console much better than my 2020. Interested to see how cameras work vs LiDAR. Very happy day for me. I have been without a Tesla since end of June.

Reactions: Expexp09
Picked up today NF542 Indiana
MYP
Tow
Grey
New door panels, ppf, Mud flaps, cargo shelf, Michelin tires
Perfect! My 2020 MY LR was involved in an accident and this is replacing it. Much quieter. Had speed boost in old car but this feels much stronger. Phone charger and center console much better than my 2020. Interested to see how cameras work vs LiDAR. Very happy day for me. I have been without a Tesla since end of June.
Order date?

Nice!

For anyone taking delivery in New York, the Drive Clean Rebate ($500) expired TODAY, I’m told. NY’s pool for it ran out of money. So now I owe another $500 on Saturday due to the rail delay. Not pleased… but gotta do it.

I tried to ask Mt. Kisco if I could drive down this afternoon to get it immediately but apparently they filled up their deliveries today as much as possible because of this.
I already had my bank send in the check. It included the drive clean rebate.

Did you get your loan paid for already? They included the rebate in mine I think. Haven’t gotten delivery yet