Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYP, white on white with EAP, no FSD, no tow,
Ordered from Walnut Creek, CA (Bay Area)

OD: 4/12/22 (MYLR)
EDD: Nov-Jan
8/24/22: Switched to MYP
8/28: EDD 9/16-10/14
9/8: Received text to see if I had a trade-in
9/9: EDD 9/14-9/26
Update:

This morning (9/15), EDD changed to 9/18-10/2, but then I got a text that VIN was assigned and Tesla was delivered same day.

Reactions: Expexp09
Picked up today NF542 Indiana
MYP
Tow
Grey
New door panels, ppf, Mud flaps, cargo shelf, Michelin tires
Perfect! My 2020 MY LR was involved in an accident and this is replacing it. Much quieter. Had speed boost in old car but this feels much stronger. Phone charger and center console much better than my 2020. Interested to see how cameras work vs LiDAR. Very happy day for me. I have been without a Tesla since end of June.
What’s your build date? 9/22?

I also recently took delivery of MYP / MSM, but no ppf, mud flaps, or cargo shelf. 9/22 Fremont build.

Is it known why some Y’s arrive with ppf, mud flaps, cargo shelf and some don’t?

MYP MSM, no FSD, OD 8/18.

Current EDD 9/15-9/28. Yesterday i received a text letting me know that they are planning to build and deliver my car in September. Asked me to respond to confirm whether i still want the car in September, or if i want to delay. Had not heard of anyone receiving such a confirmation request. Responded with Sept, EDD has yet to change. 🤷‍♂️
VIN assigned today. no text/call, just saw it updated in the app.

EDD 9/16-9/25

We have been following the news about a potential rail strike, too. Fortunately, it looks like we Just missed the potential delays. We got the call from our SA confirming our delivery appointment tomorrow (9/16). Yay! Finished the “agreements“ portion of the paperwork today. The odometer reads 15 miles. My excitement is tempered by the fact I have to go through the checklist portion of delivery. 😌 Hope for the best; prepare for the worst.
Wishing everyone on the East Coast with delivery dates after mine, the best. This process is like a roller coaster ride. Hang on!
Did you pick up fromJax? How did it go?

I already had my bank send in the check. It included the drive clean rebate.

Did you get your loan paid for already? They included the rebate in mine I think. Haven’t gotten delivery yet
My app just updated to show $500 due. I can ACH it, or they will honor a credit card payment at delivery.

If you speak to an advisor today, let me know if they mention this. I haven’t heard anything about it anywhere other than their call yesterday.

Just got a VIN last night!

OD June 6th MYL7 changed to MYP on 6/10

6/10 EDD August – October

6/17 EDD August 10 – September 21

6/28 EDD August 18 – September 22

7/31 EDD August 9 – August 23

8/07 EDD September 7 – October 12

8/17 EDD September 9 – October 7

8/31 EDD September 13 – September 27

9/14 EDD September 20 – October 4

9/15 VIN Assigned EDD September 16 – September 25

9/16 Delivery schedule text received. Delivery scheduled 9/20

Reactions: Expexp09
Did you pick up fromJax? How did it go?
*J1772 adapter included. No mobile charger or cargo cover*

We did! How did it go? Well… the roof glass is misaligned. Will need to be fixed. Theres a small scuff on the door trim on the driver‘s side, along the bottom of the window. The charging pads don’t charge well. It’s hit or miss, so they will need to be fixed. The Model Y we did an overnight test drive on charged both of our phones on the pads, no problem. Other than that, panels looked good. Paint was great. We are still looking over a few things to make sure they work during our 3-day window.

The buying process was easy. We sent a copy of the bank check to Tesla via email a few days ago. We then brought the physical check (unsigned), handed over the keys for our trade-in, signed a couple of things, and then accepted the car in the app. The part that took the longest was me using The checklist. I cannot recommend enough using the checklist. Yes, it’s tedious, but worth it if you’re the OCD type. 😂 I also recommend looking at the checklist before you go and determining what you want to check outside in daylight (panel alignment, paint, trim, glass, lights, signals, etc., and what you can check at home during your 3-day/100mile period. There are many things like the infotainment system, charging, port, cigarette lighter, cameras, etc you can look over in your garage, while sipping on your favorite adult beverage, if you’re into that. 🤣 It must be said: this process is not stress-free.

Wishing you lots of luck! Let me know how it goes. If you have other questions, ask away.

Last edited:

We did! How did it go? Well… the roof glass is misaligned. Will need to be fixed. Theres a small scuff on the door trim on the driver‘s side, along the bottom of the window. The charging pads don’t charge well. It’s hit or miss, so they will need to be fixed. The Model Y we did an overnight test drive on charged both of our phones on the pads, no problem. Other than that, panels looked good. Paint was great. We are still looking over a few things to make sure they work during our 3-day window.

The buying process was easy. We sent a copy of the bank check to Tesla via email a few days ago. We then brought the physical check (unsigned), handed over the keys for our trade-in, signed a couple of things, and then accepted the car in the app. The part that took the longest was me using The checklist. I cannot recommend enough using the checklist. Yes, it’s tedious, but worth it if you’re the OCD type. 😂 I also recommend looking at the checklist before you go and determining what you want to check outside in daylight (panel alignment, paint, trim, glass, lights, signals, etc., and what you can check at home during your 3-day/100mile period. There are many things like the infotainment system, charging, port, cigarette lighter, cameras, etc you can look over in your garage, while sipping on your favorite adult beverage, if you’re into that. 🤣 It must be said: this process is not stress-free.

Wishing you lots of luck! Let me know how it goes. If you have other questions, ask away.
Forgot to include this: J1772 adapter. No mobile charger. No cargo cover. Pirelli P0 (summer) tires.

Just got a VIN last night!

OD June 6th MYL7 changed to MYP on 6/10

6/10 EDD August – October

6/17 EDD August 10 – September 21

6/28 EDD August 18 – September 22

7/31 EDD August 9 – August 23

8/07 EDD September 7 – October 12

8/17 EDD September 9 – October 7

8/31 EDD September 13 – September 27

9/14 EDD September 20 – October 4

9/15 VIN Assigned EDD September 16 – September 25

9/16 Delivery schedule text received. Delivery scheduled 9/20
Congrats! Did you have your financing all done and final payment made before they scheduled the delivery?

When paying
Congrats! Did you have your financing all done and final payment made before they scheduled the delivery?
No I'm scheduled to pick up on 9/20. I just got everything in order and my credit union just wrote me a check to hand to Tesla on pick up day. I think but I'm not sure that I should be getting an email from Tesla regarding setting up my own financing. I saw some posts earlier that they sent Tesla an electronic copy of the check and then on delivery day the physical check is handed over.

Guess I'll find out on Tuesday lol