Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Incredibly frustrating wait to say the least.

MYP White/White- EAP/no Tow/no trade-in
OD: 7/14
EDD #1: Aug-Oct
EDD #2: 9/2-10/7
EDD #3: 9/5-9/19
EDD #4: 9/19-10/3
EDD #5: 10/2-10/30

I entered the second day during both of the two week delivery dates and got moved back each time. I'm not sure why I'm now back to a 4 week estimate. Anyone have any insight?

I have ordered all the accessories already, but no car to put them in ☹️
VIN assigned 9/22. F559

Picked my car today (9/24)...the car was pretty much perfect. There were a ton of other white Y/3 in the lot waiting to be picked up. No cargo cover. Michelin all season tires. There is a tiny bit of overspray on the inside of the driver door, but since no one can really see that, I don't care. There was a tiny bit of leftover plastic on the top headliner that I easily pulled out. The inside of the car had some random grease marks and a footprint (?) on the roof but it all cleaned up easily. Mobile service will be stopping by later this afternoon to do my homelink install.

Reactions: mikeDiflip
VIN assigned 9/22. F559

Picked my car today (9/24)...the car was pretty much perfect. There were a ton of other white Y/3 in the lot waiting to be picked up. No cargo cover. Michelin all season tires. There is a tiny bit of overspray on the inside of the driver door, but since no one can really see that, I don't care. There was a tiny bit of leftover plastic on the top headliner that I easily pulled out. The inside of the car had some random grease marks and a footprint (?) on the roof but it all cleaned up easily. Mobile service will be stopping by later this afternoon to do my homelink install.
Cargo covers are so random lol

Took delivery yesterday of our MYP (VIN F550). Car was perfect and has a much more refined feel than our 2021 MYLR (VIN F102 made on 1/5/21) that it replaces. The acceleration is obvious but more noticeable is the suspension feeling far less jarring despite going from the 20” inductions to the 21” uberturbines.

I think Tesla made this adjustment to the Y with the suspension sometime in the second half of 2021. I think they realized that most people buying a model Y prefer a little softer feel as opposed to a very tight and jarring ride ( I don’t know anyone that has taken their MYLR for example). It’s not like they went all spongy with this, they just made it a little bit less harsh, and I think it’s a very welcome change.

A few “baby pics” today after the first bath.

Attachments

• 258F59ED-4BAC-419E-94EF-44787546A645.jpeg
    258F59ED-4BAC-419E-94EF-44787546A645.jpeg
    171.2 KB · Views: 85
  • 0C77B1E4-9AED-46A0-A0CC-5752E21BDFB5.jpeg
    0C77B1E4-9AED-46A0-A0CC-5752E21BDFB5.jpeg
    801.9 KB · Views: 64
  • DEE7CB40-B72B-4222-AD58-06F31C589550.jpeg
    DEE7CB40-B72B-4222-AD58-06F31C589550.jpeg
    468.8 KB · Views: 66
Reactions: mikeDiflip
Ordered 9/4/22 - MYP MSM/Black, no tow, no fsd.
EDDs:
  • Immediately after order: Sept - Oct
  • 9/5: Sept 17 - Oct 15
  • 9/11: Sept 21 - Oct 5
  • 9/23: Oct 5 - Oct 31
  • 9/23 (2 hours later): Got my VIN! F560, new dates Sept 25-Oct 5
  • 9/23: Delivery scheduled! Picking it up on Sept 26
All in all a pretty low key and quick process. Here's hoping delivery goes well...

MYP, MSM, black interior, No tow, no fsd.
Grand Rapids, MI

OD - 8/12 - - Sep-Oct 2022
8/17 - - 10/15-11/26
8/23 - - 10/20-11/24
8/29 - - Sep-Oct 2022
8/30 - - 10/8 - 11/12
8/31 - - Dec
9/1 - - 10/14 - 11/18
9/7 - - 9/22 - 10/6
9/11 - - trade text
9/17 - - 10/4 - 10/18
9/22 - - Vin assigned F553
9/26 - - pick up set

It was automatically applied to my account. When I picked up the car today I was told by the SA that I would be getting refunded the $509 credit via check. She stated that the Rebate Budget was replenished or something to that effect.
Thanks, let me know if you get the check soon. I don't think my SAs knew when it would be replenished so they never mentioned it being refunded at all to me.

Did you ever sign a Drive Clean rebate form of any sort when you took delivery? I did not - I thought the buyer had to sign it before we got the rebate.

Thanks, let me know if you get the check soon. I don't think my SAs knew when it would be replenished so they never mentioned it being refunded at all to me.

Did you ever sign a Drive Clean rebate form of any sort when you took delivery? I did not - I thought the buyer had to sign it before we got the rebate.

Yes, I did sign a “Charge NY Drive Clean Rebate Program Vehicle Purchaser Terms and Conditions” document

9/11 order for a MYP, MSM, White Interior. Just changed it to black interior. I love the white, and its super easy to clean (had it on my 21 MYP) but those blue jean stains that are just a little present made me nuts before. So, I went with black after a few weeks of thinking about it. Wonder if this will speed up my delivery. Hoping for a cargo cover and all seasons, new door panels, etc.

We shall see!

Alright took delivery of the MPY. Here's what it came with:
*Plug adapter
*No rear cover
*Updated door panels
*Pirelli Performance Tires (that's what I was told, not sure if these are All-Season or not)

As far as blemishes, nothing that I could see. I did see a panel gap that looked tight to me, but the SA said it was normal and within spec. I compared it to the MYP next to it and the other one was asymmetrical, mine seemed good, so no problem there. It is raining here today so I will have to look at paint after its dry. I am a little concerned about the white interior and how clean it will stay. The car looks awesome 👏
Turns out the Pirellis are the Summer Tires. Not super happy about this. I will see if I really need winter tires soon, although I am not looking forward to having 2 sets of tires. Then again, maybe Ill just make sure the next set are all seasons. Also scratched the rim already. That will teach me! I now have all mirrors set up to my liking to avoid this from happening. Lastly, went to NYC and back, (225 mile round trip). Got back with 7% battery. I read driving style affects range (I drive fast what can I say), but overall did make it home. I am a little obsessed about range right now but I guess its normal.

Reactions: Stevnwin
One step closer:
Received VIN 565 (9/25)
MYP /Black/ Black/Tow - Ohio
OD 8-12
EDD 9/14 - 10/13
EDD 9/21 - 10/5
EDD 9/22 - 10/6
EDD 9/29 - 10/5
EDD 10/4 -10/18 (9/20)
EDD 10/9 -10/20

They are throwing your EDD all over, huh? Sheesh. I only ordered on the 11th and it’s stayed 10/15-11/12 the entire time. Changed from white interior to black last night. Wonder if that’ll bump me or keep it the same.

Question though. When do you see your EDD update these days? Around what time of the day? My last MYP was around 5pm EST last year.

They are throwing your EDD all over, huh? Sheesh. I only ordered on the 11th and it’s stayed 10/15-11/12 the entire time. Changed from white interior to black last night. Wonder if that’ll bump me or keep it the same.

Question though. When do you see your EDD update these days? Around what time of the day? My last MYP was around 5pm EST last year.
Mainly after 9PM. It’s update around noon at least once

Reactions: JaeTheDev