Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Walking up and looking at a VIN is different than broadcasting it to the entire world, but yea, you do have a point. The largest difference being VIN cloning. Rare, but does happen. Id assume it much easier for someone to do via an Internet forum talking about brand new VINs, ya know?

My VIN added a few hours ago is 7SAYGDEF7PF590XXX.
My MYP is PF584
Delivery next weekend.
My SA said I missed cargo cover cut off.
But I’m really hoping for the updated cameras.

Reactions: JaeTheDev
Welcome. I don’t know what everyone is wondering about so I threw in all the hot topics/equipment on MYP. Fit was great except rear hatch roof rails lining up. Nothing to get dramatic over, however. The steering column squeaked while moving but I set the position and will never change so doesn’t bother me.

As far as finish- speck in between the driver window panes but got the car tinted and hasn’t bothered me.
Thumb tack needle (pointy end) size paint swirl/possible dent on the hood.

Overall, very pleased. I’m sure once I wash the car I’ll be more detailed and may find other things… humans/robots/cars are not perfect. Just glad it gets me and my family around town quickly and safely!

Hello

ODD was Mid october this year, just got my
MYP MSM 5 seat black no other add ons
VIN assigned this morning PF5975xx, scheduled for home delivery 11/6/22.
I am hoping it has the matrix and either the USS or the upgraded cameras. I think I saw some posts where people got no USS and also the old cameras...