Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Talk about frustrating stuff. Follow along with me....

I scheduled my delivery for 11/9. I was told the vehicle would be in early, so they rescheduled for 11/8. I was told the vehicle was ready even ealier and was at my service center, so we rescheduled for 11/7.

On 11/6, I was texted and told they messed up and the vehicle hasnt left a service center about 2 hours away from me and wouldnt be to mine until 11/8, so 11/9 is my date. I was then told the vehicle wouldnt leave until 11/10, arriving 11/11 for an 11/12 delivery, which is my current date for pickup. Today I was told the vehicle was leaving this evening to arrive tomorrow at my service center.

My brain hurts. LOL
Wow... Sounds like the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.

I have a pickup scheduled for this Friday and I have to leave Saturday for a trip so I don't have room for any shenanigans. I'm hoping all goes off without a hitch despite all the crazy stuff I read on here.

Talk about frustrating stuff. Follow along with me....

I scheduled my delivery for 11/9. I was told the vehicle would be in early, so they rescheduled for 11/8. I was told the vehicle was ready even ealier and was at my service center, so we rescheduled for 11/7.

On 11/6, I was texted and told they messed up and the vehicle hasnt left a service center about 2 hours away from me and wouldnt be to mine until 11/8, so 11/9 is my date. I was then told the vehicle wouldnt leave until 11/10, arriving 11/11 for an 11/12 delivery, which is my current date for pickup. Today I was told the vehicle was leaving this evening to arrive tomorrow at my service center.

My brain hurts. LOL
lol, sounds very much on brand. You definitely got the real Tesla delivery experience. So is today the day or tomorrow?

• Funny
Reactions: JaeTheDev
lol, sounds very much on brand. You definitely got the real Tesla delivery experience. So is today the day or tomorrow?

This is my 4th personal Tesla, and the 6th in my family. Oh, I know the drill! My last vehicle delivered when the Paramus NJ location collapsed. My vehicle was stuck there for a few weeks then as well due to the situation.

Its def not today, but confirmed it is arriving today. Hoping they prep it up quickly and get it out to me for tomorrow, but Im not holding my breath.

Wow... Sounds like the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.

I have a pickup scheduled for this Friday and I have to leave Saturday for a trip so I don't have room for any shenanigans. I'm hoping all goes off without a hitch despite all the crazy stuff I read on here.

Vehicle arrived at the SC Im picking up from this morning. Called and changed my delivery to tomorrow at 1pm. Might not make it there until 3, but Ill let them know that tomorrow. Im not saying no to the time given, thats for damn sure! HA!

Picked up mine yesterday!

VIN: PF593
White/white
Came with the cargo cover
Pirelli summer tires - disappointed I got these since I'm in the PNW.
Got the mudflaps and rear door PPF though
No USS
Congrats on the new car! So crazy that they ship cars anywhere with summer tires. I'm in Boise and we have snow on the ground already. Also odd that they sell the mud flaps and PPF strips in the Tesla store, yet some cars are shipping with them applied. Seems these cars are a grab bag and you don't know what you'll get until pickup.

Congrats on the new car! So crazy that they ship cars anywhere with summer tires. I'm in Boise and we have snow on the ground already. Also odd that they sell the mud flaps and PPF strips in the Tesla store, yet some cars are shipping with them applied. Seems these cars are a grab bag and you don't know what you'll get until pickup.
In my case, the mud flaps and PPF weren't installed yet. I actually found them in the sub trunk lol

• Funny
Reactions: SailorJ
Hi! Yes, I got the vehicle yesterday. Heres the stats on it.

Miles: 4
USS: Yes
All Seasons: No
PPF & Mudflaps: No
Rear Privacy Shelf: Yes
New Door Panels: Yes
New Cameras: Not sure. Doesnt look like it though. Was told they are new though, but they look like the old ones. Not losing sleep either way.

Theres a little scratch on the rear passenger door that needs to be taken care of. Other than that, perfect vehicle. Super happy with it.

Hi! Yes, I got the vehicle yesterday. Heres the stats on it.

Miles: 4
USS: Yes
All Seasons: No
PPF & Mudflaps: No
Rear Privacy Shelf: Yes
New Door Panels: Yes
New Cameras: Not sure. Doesnt look like it though. Was told they are new though, but they look like the old ones. Not losing sleep either way.

Theres a little scratch on the rear passenger door that needs to be taken care of. Other than that, perfect vehicle. Super happy with it.

Picked up the car. PF597*** MSM. She’s a beauty. A couple of very minor blemishes inside that nobody but me will notice. I’m going to let those slide

No uss and looks like the older cameras. :/

Cargo cover. All season tires (phew). Mud flaps already installed..sweet!

No complaints. Very excited to get acquainted.
Is it just me or does the new “comfort” suspension on the MYP doesn’t look lowered? Am I crazy?