Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent NYC order

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally woke up with blue button, accepted vision message and page refreshed and there appears my VIN 😜.
I m very happy .. new delivery date ::
July 28 - August 03

Reservation: RN114954***

Ordered date : 05/14

Model: MY Ext blue : Int : black , no Tow, standard wheels
make sure you inspection the car thoroughly because once you drive off the lot. You have a 100 miles to report issues. lot of people are driving far to pick up the delivery so the ride back exceeds the 100 miles

Reactions: hcdavis3
I contacted my local Tesla showroom here in LI to check out the Model Y again but was told they have no Model Ys for test drive or in the showroom. They expect to get some in a couple of weeks. The only location is in NJ, Princeton location.
I just need to confirm the backseat space before I place an order.
I just ordered my MY 2 weeks ago (EDD Sept 10-30) and last week test drove a MY in Manhasset. They have 2 now. Even better than I imagined.

Finally woke up with blue button, accepted vision message and page refreshed and there appears my VIN 😜.
I m very happy .. new delivery date ::
July 28 - August 03

Reservation: RN114954***

Ordered date : 05/14

Model: MY Ext blue : Int : black , no Tow, standard wheels
Interesting. My original order for a white MY was taken off hold on 5/21 and just today I received a VIN with the exact same EDD as you (July 28-Aug 03). I’m not going to take delivery as I already grabbed a red one from new inventory. My VIN ends in 2334XX, what’s yours?

Good afternoon,
I am new to this group. I have order my model Y on May 30th, 2021.
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Pearl White Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
Still waiting or the vin number. Delivery date keep changing. Can anyone provide me with info.

Sincerely,
Km

Good afternoon,
I am new to this group. I have order my model Y on May 30th, 2021.
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Pearl White Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
Still waiting or the vin number. Delivery date keep changing. Can anyone provide me with info.

Sincerely,
Km
What’s your current EDD?

Good luck. I ordered a M3 LR on July 9. My EDD was 7-11 weeks, then it changed to 11-17 weeks, now no EDD appears at all for last several days.

I will be patient bc I was planning to buy next summer so I will be getting this car earlier than planned anyway. I gave my 2005 Subaru WRX to my 17 year old. Sucks my rebate dropped from $2000 to $500 but at least I beat the latest $1000 price increase and assume it will be at least another $1000 by next summer.