Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent NYC order

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No PPF. Just going with the ceramic polish by hand.
My Tesla.jpg

Reactions: my8888
So here is my first day experience:

Sat in the car and walked around with my 4 page checklist and EVERYTHING was perfect. In fact, I was in the car so long they came out to make sure I was OK. LOL.

Impressions:

1) OMG this car is quick! You just have to experience it to appreciate it. I will NOT be paying the $2000 boost. Plenty fast enough for me. Just darts around traffic and presses you back into the seat on launch.

2) The sound system is the best I have ever heard in a stock system. In fact, I read that Tesla hired two engineers from Audi's Bang & Olufsen to copy their $20,000 system. I think this is pretty damn close.

3) The seats are so comfortable and soft. Like petting a puppy. Seriously.

4) Handles really well. When these touring tires wear out and I put on ultra high-performance all-seasons it will be so much better.

5) The tech is incredible.

Hard to believe this car can be had for under $50k. It was well worth the 7 week wait.

So here is my first day experience:

Sat in the car and walked around with my 4 page checklist and EVERYTHING was perfect. In fact, I was in the car so long they came out to make sure I was OK. LOL.

Impressions:

1) OMG this car is quick! You just have to experience it to appreciate it. I will NOT be paying the $2000 boost. Plenty fast enough for me. Just darts around traffic and presses you back into the seat on launch.

2) The sound system is the best I have ever heard in a stock system. In fact, I read that Tesla hired two engineers from Audi's Bang & Olufsen to copy their $20,000 system. I think this is pretty damn close.

3) The seats are so comfortable and soft. Like petting a puppy. Seriously.

4) Handles really well. When these touring tires wear out and I put on ultra high-performance all-seasons it will be so much better.

5) The tech is incredible.

Hard to believe this car can be had for under $50k. It was well worth the 7 week wait.
Reading this got me super excited. thanks for sharing your experience.

Reactions: AGW_Prof
After sitting at EDD 10/15-11/4 after the most recent wide-spread adjustment to “October,” EDD just switched to 09/18-09/30. Hoping I catch the end of EOQ push and a VIN is close at hand. OD 06/29 (MYLR, MSM, 19”, no tow, FSD).