Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recieved Die cast Roadster 2020- Headrest

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I Just received the die cast model roadster 2020 and it is awesome! Using my iPhone light, I could answer so many questions I had. The attention to detail is incredible. And at 250.00, it probably should be. Well worth it while waiting on the real one.

The thing that worries me is the headrest is oversize and rest entirely on roll bar.” And the seat rest almost flat on floor so no sure getting anything from the sinking the seat any.
I’m 6’ 4”. It just would be a shame if legroom is limited with so much available space this car has to offer. I couldn’t care about the back seat in exchange for spreading out comfortably. I believe Franz is taller or as tall as Elon is at 6’2”? Only seen Franz driving it. Anyone know his height? Would love have seat option that would make it happen but I understand most sports cars are not designed for tall guys. This may seriously be a Magnum PI thing with roof off and in any case lacking in leg room. Any new info? Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 252
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    410.3 KB · Views: 211
Tesla is hoping to use cameras instead of mirrors, although I am not sure how that is going to work, there needs to be a screen or part of a screen devoted to the side mirrors. The model does have a bench back seat that folds down. So there could be space to move and recline the front seats. I hope details come out soon, but I suspect it will still be a while.

Tesla is hoping to use cameras instead of mirrors, although I am not sure how that is going to work, there needs to be a screen or part of a screen devoted to the side mirrors. The model does have a bench back seat that folds down. So there could be space to move and recline the front seats. I hope details come out soon, but I suspect it will still be a while.

That would be neat to have no side mirrors. I had a reservation on the mission-e and when the taycan appeared, mirrors got added and it total changed the look :/. (along with other misc changes). Anyway I hope Tesla figures out how to get some built & approved without them, but I’m expecting they’ll be there.

Ken

That would be neat to have no side mirrors. I had a reservation on the mission-e and when the taycan appeared, mirrors got added and it total changed the look :/. (along with other misc changes). Anyway I hope Tesla figures out how to get some built & approved without them, but I’m expecting they’ll be there.

Ken
They will definitely be there, unless tesla has been secretly working with the government to change that requirement.
I’m sure that will take a while, anything having to do with the government usually takes a while.. unless of course you have enough lobbyists.