Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

reco for a good step ladder

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked this one up, also from Amazon. I like it because the standing area is very wide, allowing me to wipe down the majority of the roof without having to go up/Dn a bunch of times or move the step every few wipes. It’s also slip resistant, which helps a lot.
488ADEF7-FC1B-49EE-8624-B7E21EE1F121.png

Reactions: mbdionio
while probably no longer available on IKEA in the US, this one works very well and I don’t worry about nicking the paint or introducing damage to the MY or my other car or garage walls while moving the stool around MÄSTERBY beige, Step stool - IKEA

to reduce having to clean the glass roof, highly recommend you do a DIY glass coating or at least RainX, it will essentially keep itself 90% clean at all times, only reaching it during car washes.. then for reaching the middle of the windshield, use this tool with a microfiber towel wrapped on the mesh bonnet: Invisible Glass 95161 Reach and Clean Tool (1-Piece) - Window Wand Glass Cleaning Tool for Windshields, Invisible Glass Cleaner for Auto Glass, Clean and Reach Tool for Hard-to-Reach Places https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0017K69MA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_o2N5FbFQ8AZEY