TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Recoding Unclear since last update 2.12.126

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by travwill, Feb 27, 2016.

1. travwill

travwill Member

Ever since installing 2.12.126 a few days ago, it seems like I can never get voice commands to work. They may work about 25% of the time - much worse than they used to be. Same commands, different times, after restarts, etc. Car states "Recording Unclear" most of the time...

Anyone else observing this behavior since the latest .126 update?

2. smike

smike Member

While I'm on 2.12.126 only since this morning, I got "Recording unclear" several times with the latest release. A reboot of the center console always fixed it for me.

3. SUPRKAR

SUPRKAR Member

Thought it was just me. Recording unclear or ir brings up 10 names to select from that do not even sound alike at all. Tried reboot both screens no change. I love the car but for goodness sake lets get with the future, voice control in the car sucks! It has since the begining. Car of the future should have exceptional voice cotrol.

4. Todd Burch

Todd Burch Electron Pilot

Happens with me too.