Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommend me a PPF/Tint shop in Phoenix

DopeGhoti

Aug 28, 2019
Phoenix, AZ
Can anyone vouch for a good experience and reasonably prices place to get some PPF on the front and some side window tints? The prices I've seen vary wildly, and I'l like to get some firsthand vouchsafes.

pobudz

May 28, 2018
Aladdins in Peoria. I've taken all of my cars there, ask for Danny.

$1000 for tint, including windshield. 3M Crystalline.
$1800 for PPF, high impact areas.

Reactions: DopeGhoti

SleeP3D

Aug 20, 2019
Arizona
Call Chris at A Darker Shade (623) 204-9615. Highest quality work at the best price I've seen in the whole Valley. Plus it's a mobile service so he will come to your house.

Reactions: DopeGhoti

jtgardner

Mar 2, 2018
Phoenix
I second Cactus Tint. Rick is terrific! They installed Photosync all around and Suntek Ultra PPF on both of our Model 3s. Fantastic work on both!

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC