Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommendation for a stealth wrap

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all,

New here. My MS LR Midnight Silver Metallic is scheduled to be delivered soon. I wanted to get the wrap and window tints sorted out.

Needed recommendations for a reputable place in the greater Chicagoland area.

I'm planning on getting the stealth wrap and the ceramic coat.

Any idea what I should budget for this?

All help and replies greatly appreciated!

You can put the ceramic coat over the xpel.
I did expel stealth and ceramic coat on my last tesla (2018 p100d) and it was like $5500-6k I believe, but that was 4 years ago, not sure if its the same now. Did a vinyl wrap and ceramic coating on my new plaid (black base coat with silver metallic matte wrap - in my avatar) and it was like $1000 cheaper. Im actually a lot happier with the look on my new car as well

Reactions: mp1024
I did expel stealth and ceramic coat on my last tesla (2018 p100d) and it was like $5500-6k I believe, but that was 4 years ago, not sure if its the same now. Did a vinyl wrap and ceramic coating on my new plaid (black base coat with silver metallic matte wrap - in my avatar) and it was like $1000 cheaper. Im actually a lot happier with the look on my new car as well
Thanks for the info!

I'm waiting on a few people to get back to me... And the car lol. Hopefully soon.