TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Recommendation for Body Wraps in San Diego

Discussion in 'Model X: Interior & Exterior' started by Kurt'sX, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Kurt'sX

Kurt'sX Member

Im wanting to wrap the front of my MX and Im looking for recommendations in the San Diego area. Im considering just the front end for a little rock pit protection, but dont know if I should consider a full body application. I also read a few posts from around the country, and the pricing seems like its all over the charts.

Can anyone make a recommendation? and perhaps an opinion on front end VS full body wrapping? Also, do you think the headlights and mirrors should get the same application?

2. zackmilo

zackmilo Chrome Delete and lowering champion

#2 zackmilo, Jun 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
    Tim at Adonis detail. Saw his work on a white MX. It looks amazing!

3. Kurt'sX

Kurt'sX Member

Thanks zackmilo, Ive contacted them and awaiting a bit more information. They appear to be a very reputable business and get lots of compliments on their work.

4. HappyHappy

HappyHappy Member

Tim is definitely awesome. He did my blue X. Regarding full version just the front, take a look at this thread:

Oh No, My Paint!!!

5. Kurt'sX

Kurt'sX Member

Ouch! I would be crying if that happened to me. Im hoping my selection of wrap will protect my front end, but didnt even consider the back panels. So Im assuming you did a full wrap on your blue X?

6. RyanLe

RyanLe Member

Tim Adonis did a good job my Blue Orange X just go

7. HappyHappy

HappyHappy Member

I did do the full wrap. Wrapping the doors should also help with idiots in parking lots dinging your car. It won't prevent the dent, but will help prevent your paint from being gouged or paint transfer. Then you might only need paintless dent removal. My car got hit in the parking lot, and even though the plastic trim needs to be replaced, the bumper looked pretty good after a good scrubbing took off the other car's paint. If it wasn't for the fact that I'm going through the other guy's insurance, I'd probably consider just leaving it.

8. Dinosaver

Dinosaver Member

9. Premier Mobile

Premier Mobile Local Vendor - NorCal

Highly recommend Adonis as well.