Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommendation for booster seat usage in 3rd row.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

JohnSnowNW

Feb 13, 2015
Minnesota
As per the title, I was wondering how people are handling adding a booster to the third row. My 5 1/2 year old is currently sitting back there, but the way the seat cushions are built up causes the booster to tilt to the side. I've considered cutting out some cushion material (that we already happen to have) and essentially create a flat seating surface to level it off, but wondering if there isn't a better, or more aesthetically pleasing, solution.

Thanks in advance.

We have this Cosco booster which is even narrower than the Graco. Fits between the side bolsters with room to spare. Slides around a bit, but doesn't really ride up on the bolsters (at least not that I've noticed).

https://smile.amazon.com/Cosco-Topside-Booster-Car-Seat/dp/B006ZISVSO/

IMG_1719.JPG

We have this Cosco booster which is even narrower than the Graco. Fits between the side bolsters with room to spare. Slides around a bit, but doesn't really ride up on the bolsters (at least not that I've noticed).

https://smile.amazon.com/Cosco-Topside-Booster-Car-Seat/dp/B006ZISVSO/

View attachment 244495

Thanks for the information, it may be better to just order a new seat.

Interesting. Same one I have. Cloth vs leather seat bolster difference? I have cloth seats.

I do have leather seats, but didn't consider there would be that much of a difference.

Hi I just joined this forum because I'm considering a Model X and was curious to see what issues I may need to consider. There's a booster brand called "clek" that snaps into the "latch" anchor and keeps the seats from shifting around. Wonder how these would do in the 3rd row?

Attachments

• IMG_1308.JPG
    IMG_1308.JPG
    620.8 KB · Views: 61
Hi I just joined this forum because I'm considering a Model X and was curious to see what issues I may need to consider. There's a booster brand called "clek" that snaps into the "latch" anchor and keeps the seats from shifting around. Wonder how these would do in the 3rd row?

Those should work fine. We have a Graco brand booster that also has latch attachments.