Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommendation for detailer in Columbus Ohio for paint protection film and coating

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That does sound about right. I would highly suggest considering getting the rear bumper wrapped also. Lot of potential for scratches to occur when taking things in and out of trunk.

Who gave you this quote?
Talked to Tim at Performance Auto Spa. He recommended Xpel or Llumar film and the coating with a product called Cilajet intead of Opticoat.

Any thoughts? Hadn't heard of Cilajet before.

I called Toy Barn and they're training a new person for Xpel so they're not currently installing it.

IMG_1419.jpg

Much like the above poster I got my Model S Opticoat Plus done by Matt Williams of Silver Lining Detail. If you are anywhere remotely near the Columbus area then Matt should be applying your coat. He provides updates all throughout the process, letting you know as each stage is complete. Not only that but he cleaned the interior and gave her a full charge. He is a true family man and you can tell he cares about what he does and the quality of the final product. Couldn't be happier with how it turned out.

Give him a call and you won't be disappointed. https://www.silverliningdetail.com/

Also, phone is (614) 406-4186.

Attachments

• frontplatelaw.jpg
    frontplatelaw.jpg
    373.2 KB · Views: 87
Reactions: supratachophobia
Looks good. I sent Matt a message. Upgrading to an M3 LR and looking to Xpel the entire car after delivery with added clear front bra. Given the lousy paint jobs and the paint shop's decline since 2015 based on many posts here and elsewher I think I am justified. My 2015 MS white is holding out amazingly well with just a partial front bra.

Looks good. I sent Matt a message. Upgrading to an M3 LR and looking to Xpel the entire car after delivery with added clear front bra. Given the lousy paint jobs and the paint shop's decline since 2015 based on many posts here and elsewher I think I am justified. My 2015 MS white is holding out amazingly well with just a partial front bra.
@Kandiru Did Matt do the clear partial bra? I am expecting a June delivery of my M3LR 2022 and am looking at companies to provide paint protection. The Opti Coat on the full car for $899 is what I was going to call Matt about. Tx!