Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommendation for Front All-Weather Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How much are they with the coupon?

$54.90 before 15% off coupon + free shipping

Considered getting a set to match the exterior color of the vehicle but ended up going with black. Several colors are available at the same cost. I was concerned about the shape from the picture on the website but found it was a "representative" picture. The mats fit great though and the shape is similar to the tough pros shown, including the dead pedal area on the drivers mat.

Found a 20% off coupon when I ended up getting the small cargo mat to go under the full Tesla cargo mat for when I let the 3rd row seats up and need to take the full cargo mat out.

Reactions: K-MTG
$54.90 before 15% off coupon + free shipping

Considered getting a set to match the exterior color of the vehicle but ended up going with black. Several colors are available at the same cost. I was concerned about the shape from the picture on the website but found it was a "representative" picture. The mats fit great though and the shape is similar to the tough pros shown, including the dead pedal area on the drivers mat.

Found a 20% off coupon when I ended up getting the small cargo mat to go under the full Tesla cargo mat for when I let the 3rd row seats up and need to take the full cargo mat out.

Can you please share the coupon, this will be a great temp. solution. I would assume that these Lloyd mats other "Tesla" vendors are selling for a premium price.

Also which one of these should I get:

1) Lloyd Mats RubberTite Rubber Floor Mats
2) Lloyd Mats Northridge Rubber Floor Mats
3) Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats

Can you please share the coupon, this will be a great temp. solution. I would assume that these Lloyd mats other "Tesla" vendors are selling for a premium price.

Also which one of these should I get:

1) Lloyd Mats RubberTite Rubber Floor Mats
2) Lloyd Mats Northridge Rubber Floor Mats
3) Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats

I chose the RubberTites since they were cheaper. I can't remember the coupon code, but it showed "FLOOR10" or "FLOOR15" yesterday when I checked before I posted that, just checked today and didn't see it. But I used whatever was advertised on the site at the time like what I saw yesterday.

Reactions: K-MTG
I chose the RubberTites since they were cheaper. I can't remember the coupon code, but it showed "FLOOR10" or "FLOOR15" yesterday when I checked before I posted that, just checked today and didn't see it. But I used whatever was advertised on the site at the time like what I saw yesterday.

Thanks, the promo expired but even at $54 the price is cheap compared to other options. And in terms of quality and fitnes does it seem to be suffice?

None of the discount codes seem to work so I just ordered without them. They said they can do a price match if the price goes down so please let me know if any of you discover a promo code that works.

Thanks

And my Lloyds shipped out today. Crap!!! They are coming tomorrow in the mail. I got them for $50.

Wow! Wonder if you call autoanything if they would allow you to refuse shipment to return for refund?

However, for the cost, I really like the Lloyds, after taxes and shipping the Tesla front set cost me $201.16. 4 times the cost of the Lloyds!

Called the SC and they didn't know they were available but commented that several have been asking for them! My wife was the one who encouraged me to go ahead and get the Tesla mats, even though I was complaining about the price (more than even the huge 2nd/3rd row mat!). She knows I'm a nit-picky perfectionist and would have been complaining about not having the rest of the matching set. So I just ordered mine instead of waiting on the SC to get them in stock (only $8 shipping).

it looks like they are a little shorter in the front than the Tesla set for my 2016 MS, so these don't look as they go as far up the dead pedal and firewall as those do. They look about the height of my weathertechs in my 2013 MS. I personally like the 'taller' ones better. But at least the Velcro is built into the floor carpet in that MX, so if these have the mating Velcro on the back, that will be great to keep them in place.

Anyone able to pick up a set already?

Wow! Wonder if you call autoanything if they would allow you to refuse shipment to return for refund?

However, for the cost, I really like the Lloyds, after taxes and shipping the Tesla front set cost me $201.16. 4 times the cost of the Lloyds!

Called the SC and they didn't know they were available but commented that several have been asking for them! My wife was the one who encouraged me to go ahead and get the Tesla mats, even though I was complaining about the price (more than even the huge 2nd/3rd row mat!). She knows I'm a nit-picky perfectionist and would have been complaining about not having the rest of the matching set. So I just ordered mine instead of waiting on the SC to get them in stock (only $8 shipping).

it looks like they are a little shorter in the front than the Tesla set for my 2016 MS, so these don't look as they go as far up the dead pedal and firewall as those do. They look about the height of my weathertechs in my 2013 MS. I personally like the 'taller' ones better. But at least the Velcro is built into the floor carpet in that MX, so if these have the mating Velcro on the back, that will be great to keep them in place.

Anyone able to pick up a set already?

Just got the lloyds today, I don't really like the look but for $50 I don't care. Will likely return them as I didn't use them but they have a 20% restocking fee plus I have pay for the 11 pound return shipment. So I suppose it would be better just to keep these??