Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommendation for sales advisor in bay area for immediate delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone suggest a sales advisor in the Bay Area (Fremont) that can help me look up Model 3 units available for immediate delivery to meet the December tax credit cut off?
Doesn't matter if they are new inventory, showroom, or test drive cars. Will consider all options. Thanks.

Can anyone suggest a sales advisor in the Bay Area (Fremont) that can help me look up Model 3 units available for immediate delivery to meet the December tax credit cut off?
Doesn't matter if they are new inventory, showroom, or test drive cars. Will consider all options. Thanks.

You probably won’t be able to find a MR but I bet you can find a AWD or P ready to go.

I worked with Julian Deily at the Walnut Creek Tesla store - I’ve called and selected sales. I had a Mid Range on order and he helped me find and equivalent Long Range RWD. In the process he identified several vehicles available right away. After locking down the car last Friday, I’m taking delivery this Friday.