TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Recommendation for shop to repaint fender - Bellevue/Redmond area

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by yetanotherevownr, Apr 1, 2013.

1. yetanotherevownr

yetanotherevownr New Member

7 days into ownership my new Silver S needs some paint work - the paint was rubbed/ripped off a couple small places by some type of accident. I think someone grazed my back right fender area (by the wheel) and it is now ugly. Or I did it and have no idea how it happened. Anyone have a reasonable place they'd trust to fix it for a reasonable price? Very sad - at least I made it 7 days and 600 miles :). Thanks - George

2. v12 to 12v

v12 to 12v Active Member

My car went into the shop for a minor repair this am. I get it back tomorrow. It was attacked by an ivy covered rockery in the front end. Got 3 estimates from shops on the Eastside that Tesla recommended. Wide variation on price and approaches. Send me a PM and I can tell you a bit more.

3. EarlyAdopter

EarlyAdopter Active Member

We had a good experience with Accurate Autobody in Redmond when my wife clipped a pole in a parking garage in her BMW. They also are one of the few shops certified for aluminum work by Jag and Audi in the PNW. Only a few hundred dollars and looks like new.

4. yetanotherevownr

yetanotherevownr New Member

thanks for the ideas!