Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommendation for Tablet and Phone mounting?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I take delivery of my brand new 2019 Raven 100D in 2 weeks. I will be using the vehicle for business and I need to mount an iPad Mini and an iPhone Xs. I am wondering what you guys have used and what you recommend. I want to buy the mounts so I am ready to go as soon as it arrives.

I saw a youtuber had a tablet mount that hung the tablet from the roof. That seemed pretty nice.

Thank you for your input!

Thanks for your post, I never saw those suction ones before that suck to the roof.. interesting, I'm a magnet fan myself. For me I actually went with two methods, and I get some grief for it. The first one is a dash mount, it's good but pretty far away if you need to grab it (I know it's not really far but you know what I mean). And the next one is a cup holder mount, modified with duct tape and a cup I got at goodwill. I really would like to know if anyone has something else like this. The cup holder one is great when I want to park and use the phone and have a bit to eat, monitor messages etc. The dash one, I'm always having to lean forward a bit to navigate on the phone. Someone is going to make a ton of money when they come up with a mount that's at your fingertips but out of the way.

. Phone Mount 2.jpeg Phone Mount 1.jpeg