TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Recommendation for tire repair shop open on Sundays - Bellevue/Redmond/Seattle area

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by deonb, Apr 20, 2013.

Tags:
  1. deonb

deonb Supporting Member

I have a tiny nail in one of my tires that's slowly deflating in. (Slow enough that I can still drive 5 miles at at time before the TPMS warning comes on and I have to re-inflate).

Does anybody know of anywhere in Bellevue/Redmond/Seattle area that is open on Sunday that can do a plug on the tire?

The usual suspects that I know of (Les Schwab & Discount Tire) are closed.

2. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

I'll call the Bellevue store (because I think the Seattle service center is closed on Sundays) and ask for a recommendation. I can't remember what time they open but they close at 7pm IIRC.

3. deonb

deonb Supporting Member

Finally found a place:
    Firestone Complete Auto Care
    18018 Redmond Way
    Redmond, WA 98052-5000

Open till 6pm on Sundays.

Patched the tire for $32.

4. drdui

drdui Member

I know this reply is untimely but Costco tire centers usually have the best prices and are open store hours on Sundays.

5. Odenator

Odenator Member

I asked the Portland service center if they handled tire repairs. They said no. They recommended a local tire shop to handle that. My personal choice would either Costco or Les Schwab. I've had excellent experiences at both.