TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Recommendation needed: Installation Shop for Lowering Springs in Orlando?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by Mark Soliman, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Mark Soliman

Mark Soliman Member

Looking for recommendations for a reputable shop in the orlando area that can install t sportline lowering springs on my 3.

Thanks in advance

2. HolyToledo

HolyToledo Member

Bump... Interested in answer, Live in Orlando also. Considering lowering as well but definitely looking to wrap and or PPF with chrome delete. Picking up PM3 this friday. (counting the minutes)

3. Chips

Chips Member

I got what I thought a pretty good quote from Tint World in Longwood on tint, PPF, and ceramic. They offer 10% off the total price if you do all 3 at the same time. I don't remember if it was Pete or Chase/Jace (not sure of this name) that I talked to. They have a number of videos of their work available.

4. HolyToledo

HolyToledo Member

Thanks! will check them out

• Like x 1
  5. Chips

Chips Member

What config did you order? I went MCRed performance with white interior and aeros.
    Congrats on your Friday delivery. Are you picking up at the Orlando store?

6. HolyToledo

HolyToledo Member

Hey thanks, yeah I'm super excited about it, while slightly paranoid about having a delivery issue. Picking up at the Eatonville location close to downtown.

Config; PM3 Solid Black, Black interior, Aero, EAP & FSD. I really like the white interior but am planning to TURO the car on occasion, and I'm just a little hesitant to trust strangers with white interior (though I know by most accounts the white seats hold up pretty well.)

• Like x 1