Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommendations for a good tire shop in Burlington area that works on Tesla's?

Niterider

Nov 1, 2019
Burlington
I need new tires for my 2018 Tesla Model3 all-wheel drive 19". I'm pretty sure Costco in this area wont touch Tesla! Also wondering if anybody has any recommendations as to brand ie. Michelin/Nokian/other? Thanks in advance!

SilverGS

Nov 3, 2016
Ontario
Costco in Burlington definitely works on Teslas. I bought my winter tires from them last year and they installed them as well.

jerry33

(S85-3/2/13 traded in) X LR: F2611##-3/27/20
Mar 8, 2012
Texas
I am having trouble finding someone in the Windsor area who works on teslas. I am debating trying to order them and do them myself...
There is no magic about putting tires on a Tesla, other than using a hockey puck to ensure jacking is correct and using jack mode. (Every car with air suspension has a jack mode as far as I know). The one other difference is the high wheel nut torque (though it's no different than a Corvette). Most shops that are part of a chain, such as Kal Tire have the specs.

canadianeh

Jan 31, 2020
Canada
There is no magic about putting tires on a Tesla, other than using a hockey puck to ensure jacking is correct and using jack mode. (Every car with air suspension has a jack mode as far as I know). The one other difference is the high wheel nut torque (though it's no different than a Corvette). Most shops that are part of a chain, such as Kal Tire have the specs.

These sets here seem very reasonable. Tesla Model 3 Winter Package

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC