Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommendations for Body repair work in Orange County California?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla has does body repair work for a couple of years now. Our P85D was rear ended a couple of years ago and their Walnut Service Center had a body shop onsite. They were much faster and less expensive than the independent body shops, fabulous work... and got the insurance company to approve their "supplement" (increase) resulting in Zero cost to me. Awesome!

Last edited:

Tesla Service Centers

Tesla Service Centers can perform a wide variety of collision repairs, specializing in parts replacement. Repairs include:

• Front and rear bumpers
  • Hoods
  • Liftgates
  • Side mirror caps
  • Doors
  • Wheels
  • All glass
  • Suspension and axle damage (e.g. curb hits and potholes)
To schedule an appointment at a Tesla Service Center, sign in to the Tesla app and select ‘Collision & Glass Repair’ from the Service Menu. You will be prompted to describe the repair and upload photos to help us quickly assess the damage. If you are using insurance, please be sure to let us know your carrier and claim number.

In the event we cannot perform your repair in service, we will refer you to a Tesla Body Repair Center or a Tesla Approved Body Shop.

Tesla Body Repair Centers

Tesla owns and operates Body Repair Centers that specialize in structural damage. Tesla Body Repair Centers are currently available in the following cities:

To schedule an appointment at a Tesla Body Repair Center, login to the Tesla app and select ‘Collision repair’ from the Service Menu. If your vehicle has detected a recent collision alert, you will be able to schedule at a Body Repair Center directly. Otherwise, contact each location directly at the email addresses above. Please include collision pictures, your insurance carrier and claim number in the body of the email requesting the appointment.

Confirm appointment availability with your local Tesla Body Repair Center prior to having your Tesla vehicle towed to the location.

SoCal Tesla Body Repair Centers near Irvine:

Tesla Body Repair Center – San Juan Capistrano​

Tesla Body Repair Center - Pomona​

Last edited:
Hello. Have you personally had work on your Tesla by Spectrum? Just curious. I’m scheduled for them in October through Tesla as well and wanted to find more feedback. Thank you.
Yes, I had my 2013 Model S worked on (rear bumper spray from a Teen driver hitting me at a stoplight) and my 2020 had some paintwork done under warranty to fix some defects found at delivery (Spectrum is who Tesla in my area sends all their work to).