Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommendations for Clear Bra/XPEL - So Cal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello. I’m new to this forum. Currently have a Pearl White Model S. Looking to get clear bra full vehicle, XPEL, etc... Does anyone here recommend someone in the Southern California Area? Looking for a place that can do everything for me at one location. Thank you all in advance!
Highly recommend Autoskinz up in Santa Clarita -- same thing there, Pearl White MS, did full clear bra + rockers in XPEL, OptiCoat Pro ceramic on car + wheels and ceramic tint.

Owners are Greg and Shonna, tell them Marc sent ya.
They did your rims satin, painted brake caliber?

Hello. I’m new to this forum. Currently have a Pearl White Model S. Looking to get clear bra full vehicle, XPEL, etc... Does anyone here recommend someone in the Southern California Area? Looking for a place that can do everything for me at one location. Thank you all in advance!

Andrew,

Thank-you for choosing XPEL to protect your Model S. There are quite a few options for XPEL installers in the SoCal area, please check our Installer Locator here for more information - XPEL Installers California -

We also have this installation video to help give you a better idea of the process on a Model S

And another one on a Model X

Hope this info helps, let us know if there are any other questions we can answer for you.

I had my car fully wrapped in Xpel by Benjamin at Bemaro Specialty Films. I can't say enough about what an amazing job he did and how happy I am with his work. I've raved several times in the forums about him. Here's a summary:

1. There are a lot of places to cut corners. For example, a lot of places use precut patterns, and a lot of these will have trouble covering the entire rear lift gate with one piece. If you don't have a spoiler you will be left with an unsightly seam. Hand cutting is a lot more labor and skill intensive but done properly the results are amazing - you can't even tell the film is there.

2. Benjamin is the meticulous, Jedi Master type of person you want for this job. He'll come to your house and cares more about the job than making a quick buck. I was floored to see him break out bottled water to wet my car - he didn't want mineral contamination from tap water! When I asked him how he kept his microfiber towels so clean, he told me he throws them away after each use... When I found him a few years ago, I didn't see a single review on Yelp that wasn't five stars.

Here's some video of him in action:

Good luck!

5 Point Auto Spa has two locations in SoCal. One is located in Central San Diego, the other in Carlsbad.
We've been in business since 2003 and alway focus on being on the cutting edge of vehicle protection and styling.
Check us out at 5pointautospa.com
Check out this video we through together explaining the differences of clear bra installations: