Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommendations for Detailing Shops in the Greater Boston Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I first got my Model S 3-1/2 years ago, i called a Tesla certified body shop and asked about protective wraps or coatings.
The owner made two comments. First, he said that Tesla's paint is not "soft," contrary to what some people say, it is as good as anyone's. Second, he told me not to bother with protective coatings. He said, Just bring the car to him every couple or three years, and he could repair the damage for about the same money as the protective films cost. So I did not install any coatings.
Probably about time to have some detailing done, though, because my car sits outside and has a few places with some kind of paint damage....

Hi all, I know this thread is old but I couldn't find anything newer.

I'm going to get a PPF applied to a new Model Y later this month. Based on this thread I think i'm going to try Unique Car Care in Andover, MA.

If anyone has any other suggestions please let me know!

Hi all, I know this thread is old but I couldn't find anything newer.

I'm going to get a PPF applied to a new Model Y later this month. Based on this thread I think i'm going to try Unique Car Care in Andover, MA.

If anyone has any other suggestions please let me know!

Automotive Elegance is the best for PPF, they've been doing it since its inception and still top notch. Their founders have done my last 5 cars through many years